Funny things from the internet thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I was in tears reading it.

Context: It's from reddit.com, a message board, where you can "up-vote" posts you like or agree with, or "down-vote" posts you don't like or don't agree with. The original post was in a thread where someone had posted a picture of a giraffe attempting to "eat" a tree that was painted on a mural. The poster didn't like the picture, and kept editing his post, getting pissier and pisser as people were down-voting him.

geraffes are so dumb.
EDIT: sorry, the only reason i say this is that this geraffe in this picture is trying to eat a painting. i should say that this one particular geraffe is dumb.
EDIT: hey asshats quit downvoting me i am not the one who tried to eat the wall.
EDIT: hey before you hit that down arrow why don't you ask yourself why you can't take a joke you losers. jesus the pc crap has extended to long horses? because that is all those things are, and no one was bawling when that chimp got shot for eating that lady's face. so are you racist for long horses over gorillas? hippocrites.
EDIT: is it a bunch of peta lamebrains doing this? did my one little joke hit some kind of tree-hugger blog or some shit? i have never so much as even spit on a geraffe! wtf? i ate lion one time, it was in a burger; i had alligator, and something they told me was eagle but i'm positive it was just chicken. whatever anyone is saying about me and geraffes is not even true. but go on farteaters, downvote away. it shows how stupid you are.
EDIT: spelling.
EDIT: this is such shit. i have never received as much as one single downvote in my life and you peckers are jumping on this stupid geraffe-loving bandwagon. that is a dumb goddamn wall-licking geraffe and that is all. i'm not going to apologize to you idiots any more.
EDIT: you know, now my feelings are hurt. the amount of downvotes piled on me is just excessive. god for-fucking-bid i had commented on a post about an antteater, i would be at -1000 by now. you people are horrible.

Awww, this is just too sad [PIC] : pics

500x_0514effyou.jpg

I've studied this cover like the Zapruder film and every discovery leads to more laughter:

tumblr_l1ytbtqpJ01qbi4nso1_1280.jpg

:ohmy: holy shit. I didnt even know what happened, then on the replay my roommate and I simultaneously yelled "oooooooooh" and grabbed our balls

edit: our own balls, smartasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom