Funny things from the internet thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Alright, that's the first thing in this "funny things" thread that's actually made me laugh out loud.

Wow, that's great.

bad-cat-tat-708961.jpg

This has always cracked me up. Wait for the end (when he thinks he hung up the phone).

By the way, language NSFW.

YouTube - Jimmy Dean Sausage Complaint call

Boy does that ever end well.

And, yeah, like GAF said, a lot of the "funny" stuff in here just doesn't do it for me, but this one and the drummer cracked me up.

Also, GFY Bonnie, just because.

Well if we're all going to be Negative Nancys, guess what guys, a lot of the unbelievably overused inside jokes that have gone on for 2 years too long on this forum don't make me laugh. Ever. "If you had to be there" to find it funny, then maybe it wasn't funny in the first place. :shh:

Humor is completely relative and subjective. I watched the drummer video and didn't laugh once, but just thought the guy was a really good drummer. I don't find a good majority of what many on this site always laugh about funny, but I don't really see a point in pissing on people's parades either.

Well if we're all going to be Negative Nancys, guess what guys, a lot of the unbelievably overused inside jokes that have gone on for 2 years too long on this forum don't make me laugh. Ever. "If you had to be there" to find it funny, then maybe it wasn't funny in the first place. :shh:

Humor is completely relative and subjective. I watched the drummer video and didn't laugh once, but just thought the guy was a really good drummer. I don't find a good majority of what many on this site always laugh about funny, but I don't really see a point in pissing on people's parades either.

this is an amazing post. i don't think i've ever seen a post i agree with more entirely, from the inside jokes on this forum to thinking that the drummer was just a really good, entertaining drummer. i didn't laugh at all.

well done sir :up:

I really came off as a dick in that post, mainly because I am one, but it unfortunately wasn't on purpose this time. Apologies if offense was taken. No apologies if no offense was taken.

Oh man, I LOVE that video :up: The part when he gets all worked up is my favourite. "just PICK IT LIKE THIS HERE.."
It sounds like he is about to drown in juiciness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom