Funny, interesting, unusual things that have happened to you thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eltimbomofo

War Child
Please post random events in your life that are funny, interesting or unusual. Try to be concise. No explanation of said events is needed. They must be true and prefferably make people say to themselves "WTF?". I'll start.

* I've once been pissed on by a camel

* I've had an assualt riffle pointed at me after being mistaken for a stabbing suspect

* Jesse Jackson told me he loves me

gerbilwaxer said:

* I've had an assualt riffle pointed at me after being mistaken for a stabbing suspect

Based on this information alone, your life has been more worthwhile than mine thusfar.

also

* I had sex on the front steps of a church

* I ate nothing but hotdogs for an entire month

* I'm in the movie Major League

* I touched Bonos ass (not in a gay way)

gerbilwaxer said:
Please post random events in your life that are funny, interesting or unusual. Try to be concise. No explanation of said events is needed. They must be true and prefferably make people say to themselves "WTF?". I'll start.

You forgot about the time you waxed a gerbil.

I've met Jay Wright on five seperate occasions that had nothing to do with Villanova basketball.

I saw Joe Crawford at church the Sunday after the Tim Duncan incident.

Charlie Manuel told me, "Uh...you know like...uh...yeah...uh...you know...uh..."

Alright. I made the last one up.

I got run over by a car that I was sitting in.

I got a picture that I took on a Jones Soda bottle, and my friend found it in New York City without me knowing that it had been published. (We live in Illinois.)

I've been referred to as Moses and Batman.

A newscaster goes to my church and I see him every Sunday. (Okay that's not really about me.)

I saw an entire mariachi band walk outside my house at about 1:30 in the morning, and I live in the suburbs and I have maybe one Hispanic family for neighbors.

I have had sex in a doctor's office. :eek:

I got an autograph from Bono in NY after being in the city less than 45 minutes.

Everyone's initials in my immediate family spelled something except for my mom's (before I got married, anyway): my brother was "SID", I was "ADD" & my dad was (honest!) "DAD".

I once ran an ATV into a ditch & up a tree... at the same time. :D

A llama attempted to hump me when I was 7 years old.
Then a couple years ago at the same place the same llama tried again.

My milkshake clearly brings all the llamas to the yard.

* I was peed on by a Siamese cat when I was 7

*My mom, sister & I have all had *visits* from my dad since he died

*Everything a psychic once told me has been true

*My sister & I helped our cat deliver kittens on the 4th of July when we were 12 & 10 & we named them Yankee, Doodle, Dandy & Uncle Sam

*I bolted up when I was having my wisdom teeth pulled despite anesthesia (I remember a lot about that experience too)

- I was crapped on by a passing bird whilst standing in my backyard.

- I have a cat that likes to sniff my eyeballs...regularly.

- I've ran into a car with my bike. A parked car.

- I've held a bird. Just a regular old bird you'd see outside.

- I've fallen UP the stairs. Not fun on the knees and face.

- I've gotten my eye poked by fake flowers and banged my head, knees and elbows up about 10 separate times within about 5 minutes. Not on purpose.

- Had a cat that I thought was one gender and turned out to be the other.

I dislocated my elbow simply by getting up from the floor.

I dislocated my shoulder crashing over a hurdle.

I dislocated my hip chasing after a ping pong ball.

My thumbs are double jointed.

Yeah...i have messed up joints :lol:

I know I have some interesting stories but I'm blanking out at the moment...will come back with more later.

I was told I was gonna die before reaching 24 by two different psychics in two different cities, once when I was 17 and the other when I was 20...I'm 26 but that creeped me out a lot and even kind of made me have a death wish during those years

being 18 I dated a 26 year old for a year which really opened my eyes to women and how they think...not that I understand them nowadays :wink:

I was able to make it into Live 8 by climbing the fence at Hyde Park and me and a friend were chased for a good 300 mts by security until they started chasing others who were closer to them..

I'm sure I got a lot more I'll get back

A few weeks ago, a guy that was walking by in the midle of the afternoon just vomited on the street, got a tissue to clean his mouth and then contued his walk like nothing had happened... And yes, he was by my side...

I kissed Willie Nelson

Bono and I did interpretive dance to each other through a window.

I cut my finger on frozen cheese

my horse threw me...under a porch

I "knew" my husbands grandfather died hours before he did.

edit I just realized the grandfather one sounded creepy....he died of a hemmorage people.

Last edited:
annie_vox said:
A few weeks ago, a guy that was walking by in the midle of the afternoon just vomited on the street, got a tissue to clean his mouth and then contued his walk like nothing had happened... And yes, he was by my side...

holy shit, were you near my house?:lmao: a random guy just threw up on/near my mailbox the other day..and walked away like normal:lmao::madwife:

:hmm: since we're sharing vomit stories...:barf:

I was at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago and a guy just started barfing all over the place, I heard it from a couple of aisles away and he just kept getting closer, every few seconds there'd be another big retch and splatter. He walked all the way across the store, vomiting every few feet, to the bathroom. :yikes: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom