Funny, interesting, unusual things that have happened to you thread - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2007, 12:24 AM   #46
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Local Time: 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gerbilwaxer
also

* I touched Bonos ass (not in a gay way)

*jealous*

Old 07-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #47
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2
I showed Bono a picture of him & I where I looked awful and he said yeah that's a redo!

Old 07-10-2007, 12:29 AM   #48
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:45 AM
this is a really good thread, guys.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:37 AM   #49
Blue Crack Supplier

hmm not unusual but I have a lot of stories, yet im drawing a blank

Once I caught my younger brothers smoking, they were about 7-8 years old, so I blackmailed them, and had personal slaves for a few weeks.

there was one time I was ditching school (one of MANY) and when the school narks saw me and myu friend they litterally chased us through the near by neighborhoods, we jumped fences and walls and I hid a a parked car ect..WHAT A GREAT RUSH that was
Old 07-10-2007, 12:40 AM   #50
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by angelordevil
"Family Killed by Ninjas Overseas...Need Money for Karate Lessons." I guess he's worried he could be next
haha, that's cute

I have climbed a volcano

I once ran around a foreign city catching baby puffins, and then I threw them in the ocean the next day

I hung out backstage at an Alien Ant Farm concert and played Joe Hill's guitar

My mom once went crazy and thought God was talking to her and that these chosen people, the Seven, were going to prepare for Jesus or something...one of these Seven was Bono

My dad was friends with Conan O'Brien in college. Also, my dad looks like Kevin Bacon.

that's really all i can think of at the moment, i guess my life isn't that exciting
Old 07-10-2007, 06:37 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:45 AM
When I was 11 or 12 I saw a dead body lying beside the road in Boston.

I once saved my dogs life by reaching down his throat and pulling out the bone he was choking on.

I cannot think...
Old 07-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #52
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

That was pretty heroic, i guess when faced with such a situation, you do what you need to do.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #53
War Child

Local Time: 10:45 AM
I'll go again:

I can bend my thumbs backward 90 degrees without pushing on them.

My cat has Hemmingway thumbs. He is a major clutz and rarely jumps up. He uses his "hands" and pulls himself up. I should have named him Toonces.

One time i was palying rough with a different cat and he was on his back. I rubbed his belly and he spray-farted onto my face.

Tim
Old 07-13-2007, 12:13 AM   #54
Cin
Blue Crack Addict

Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Local Time: 01:45 AM
I've fainted at work a couple of times. According to onlookers one time I fell forward and clunked my head on the computer, bounced back and donged myself on the wall, then crumpled. All I remember is the all too familiar feeling of "uh oh, fainted again" and customers gathered around me. It happened 7 years ago and one lady still comes and asks me if I'm OK
Old 07-13-2007, 01:45 AM   #55
Blue Crack Supplier

I have had a broken finger for eight years, and have never had it healed. I don't know why. I don't know if it's still broken. But it's crooked.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:09 AM   #56
Blue Crack Distributor

Ok I lived thru a gnarly car accident. I was riding a bike and a car going 55+ hit me from the side, my body smashed in the windsheild of the car and was then thrown over the top of the car where I landed in the street behind the car. All the witnesses said there was no way I should have survived what they saw. The bike was found far away in a ditch and was just a crumpled ball of metal.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:12 AM   #57
Refugee

Local Time: 08:45 AM
* I ate a caterpillar when I was 2

* I actually suffer from a horrible case of Vertigo

* I met Eddie Vedder and he held my hand as we talked and he gave me a flower in Hawaii! I love that man!

*I used to abuse Nyquil when I was a teen to help me sleep.

*I was diagnose as having insomnia when I was a teen and no longer needed Nyquil!!

*I'm pretty sure I saw a UFO when I was 12 but nobody believes me. I saw it on the corn fields from my house.

*My friend and I forgot to pay for the bill today at an Apple Bee's. We just walked out not thinking until we got home! Ooops!

* I'm addicted to traveling.

* I saw Pearl Jam 26 times last year alone.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:30 AM   #58
War Child

When I was a senior in HS

I was on my way to my 5th period class and my all time crush would always walk in the same direction, so as I turned around there she was with her friend laughing behind me, because my genius friend put on this sticker behind my back that said "madly in love with(my crushes name)". Then once I looked at her she gave me this weird disgusted look and I think she tried to avoid me ever since.

she was really HOT. That's why I feel like I should just kept that thought in my head instead I never had toe guts to talk to her either..........
Old 07-13-2007, 10:59 AM   #59
War Child

hmm...I should have some things to add to this..

* I ate my brothers collection of 4 leaf clovers in revenge because he forced me to eat grass.. I should have the best luck..i dont...

* I own a pet skunk

* I wrecked a utility 4 wheeler and came out unhurt despite being thrown over the front and having it land on my back..not 2 months after having surgery on my knee..I had to roll it off of me to get out from being trapped under it..it didnt shut off like the safety is supposed to..the docs were astonished I survived and wasnt burnt..and unharmed

*2 weeks later I wrecked the same 4wheeler again trying to get it out of a sand pit my nephew backed it into..I ended up backing it into a 6foot whole that a silo used to be in..i rode it out as they pulled it out with a pickup

* ive witnessed many accidents and have a strange coincidence that when ever me and my mum go to a festival, fair, or concert someone passes out or has a heart attack and we always have to help them..hopefully this wont be the case at the Modest Mouse concert in August

* in september it is likely I will be the youngest student to attend the Cincinnati college of mortuary college

* ive bottle fed a baby black bear, black panther, liger, tiger, lion, chimp, kangaroo and other monkeys and animals

* i put dead fish in the heaters of my high school for revenge

* my family and friends broke into kings island because they rejected our tickets because it was a special entry day..they chased us..we hid in the trees and changed or looks around..then had a fab day

* im always being mistaken as a guy..grr

i have more interesting things but i cant think
Old 07-13-2007, 11:04 AM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor

A bird flew into the windsheild of my car once, and when I told my mom about it that night on the phone, the exact same thing had happened to her that day, it's the only time that has happened to either of us. It freaked us out.