Funny insurance claims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
Got this in my e-mail-thought you guys might get a kick out of it:

The following are real statements found on insurance claim forms. Drivers attempted to summarize the details of an accident succinctly.

-Coming home, I drove into wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

-I thought my window was down, but found it was up when I put my head through it.

-The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.

-The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

-I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

-In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.

-I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision, and I did not see the other car.

-The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end.

-I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in the ditch by some stray cows.

-The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

-I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

-I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

-As I approached the intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.

-My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.

-An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

-I told the police that I was not injured, but upon removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.

-I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the curb when I struck him.

-The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him. ''

:p.

Angela

My personal fave from the files of Estrada Investigations:

"I was driving along and I heard a noise...a screech noise, coming from my behind"

:lmao:

Golly that is funny Angela! :wave: Sorry i haven't spoken to you in so long! Been rather pre-occupied at the PLeba party, but i haven't forgotten all of you other girls! :)

That one about the stray cows is hilarious!!! :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:
My personal fave from the files of Estrada Investigations:

"I was driving along and I heard a noise...a screech noise, coming from my behind"

:lmao:

:lol:...

Also, Doozer, yeah, if he or anyone else has any other funny ones to share, then I say, feel free to do so! The more laughter, the better :D.

And hi, susan :wave:! It has been a while, hasn't it-how are things going with ya?

The stray cow one amuses me to no end, yeah. But maybe that's just 'cause cows in general amuse me :p.

I want to know more about the invisible car :lmao:!

Angela

Hiya Angela! :wink: I'm absolutely hyper as i'm going to see Bono in 3 days over here in Britain&i'm going to 4 concerts!!!!!!

I'm so excited to be getting close to Bono again!!! :hyper: :hyper: :combust: :combust:

How are you? :wink:

susanp6 said:
Hiya Angela! :wink: I'm absolutely hyper as i'm going to see Bono in 3 days over here in Britain&i'm going to 4 concerts!!!!!!

I'm so excited to be getting close to Bono again!!! :hyper: :hyper: :combust: :combust:

How are you? :wink:

Right now, I'm incredibly envious of you for getting to do all that soon, LOL. 4 concerts? How the heck are you managing to get to them? I haven't been lucky enough to get a ticket to one concert yet!

Seriously, though, sounds like you'll have a lot of fun stuff coming up-have a good time at all the U2-related events :). And I'm doing pretty good overall-not a whole heck of a lot going on here, but eh, oh, well.

Also, glad that you guys enjoyed these :D. A good remedy for a day when you're in a crabby mood or something, I'd say.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

-I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision, and I did not see the other car.

Angela

:up: Someone buying plants .

Back
Top Bottom