Funniest thing Ive seen all year!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The jazz ballet arm movements by the Creed lead singer in the Sacrifice film clip

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now that was funny!
I wish i could be that sincere
rolleyes.gif

Zoomanda <-- walking around the house doing stupid arm movements

------------------
they're singin deck the halls
but its not like Christmas at all

Manda! Let's go Christmas shopping together!
smile.gif

One more day of unemployment (ha-there will be more than one-wah!) and I'll be doing stupid arm movements all over this place, too!

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

everything about Scott Stapp makes me laugh. From his puppy-dog eyes, to his Jesus/Bono/Eddie Vedder complex to his melodramatic arm movements.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
The jazz ballet arm movements by the Creed lead singer in the Sacrifice film clip

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now that was funny!
I wish i could be that sincere
rolleyes.gif

Zoomanda <-- walking around the house doing stupid arm movements

wow, must've been a slow year for ya

------------------
I wanna dance, dance, dance in the dirty rain....where the streets have no name...

Maybe Scott Stapp will get run over by a bobsled.

er....winter olympics, right?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Scott Stap is alright, and so is Creed, they aren't as good as their record sales indicate, and they arent as bad as U2 fans make them out to be (and for the last time, they are nothing at all like Pearl Jam)

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
Scott Stap is alright, and so is Creed, they aren't as good as their record sales indicate, and they arent as bad as U2 fans make them out to be (and for the last time, they are nothing at all like Pearl Jam)

I agree Wanderer. Nobody will ever get me confused with a Creed fan, but it seems like many a U2 fan will go out of their way to flame any other band who write lyrics that demonstrate spiritual or higher level thinking. Like U2 actually have a patent on this sort of thing.

oh absolute bull starsnstripes

i just find that one film clip to be over the top and melodramatic. i couldnt give a toss about creeds lyrics. I am a lover of music and MANY bands apart from U2. So whatever this "flaming of other bands who use spiritual lyrics" nonsense is about, please direct it somewhere else next time.

Talk about getting wound up over nothing. Obviously this thread wasn't a serious one, so please dont label me a particular type of fan.
I dont recall saying anything about Creed's lyrics and I would never because I don't think Ive ever really listened to them.

I just think his arm movements are funny. Gee, lock me up.

throughout the whole video, he does these fist things. its really weird. just put those three in a box and see if they could make a good video from there. and while we're at it, can someone explain the guy growing old/glazed over eyes/flooded streets followed by a hurricane flooding the streets? Its weird.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

Talk about getting wound up over nothing.

I'm not wound up, but it sounds like you are. I actually wasn't refering specifically to your post, but more to all the Creed bashing going on lately.

Back
Top Bottom