Funnier Pic of the Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
For my Doodle, Sicy.... luv, Jarvissss

Le83771.jpg

biggrin.gif

Awwwwww, Sicy...that kitty looks like my Chloe!
smile.gif

Chloe.jpg

Two of our cats (Chloe and Tommy) escaped from our house today!!!! I was at work, but my parents were frantic...turns out the devils had snuck outside. They were terrified though and had huddled in a corner of our yard.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Jarvis kinda looks like my Whiskers...

Whiskers.jpg

------------------
"I don't know you,

Wow!! They do look like our cats! Look at Whiskers Carrie Doodle look!

My Chi Chi got out once at my parents house and who knows how long she was missing for. I was freaking out. I kept calling her and calling her and I could hear her meow but I didnt know where it was coming from! Finally I climbed over the fence and she was in another neighbors backyard. Damn cat I grabbed her and threw her back over the fence and she ran in the house lol.

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Sicy, did I tell you that we have a stray cat living in our backyard? He's either a stray, or his owner's just make him stay outside and don't feed him much (we put out food for him, and he always scarfs it like there's no tomorrow). We have a box with some towels in it that he likes to sleep in (we put a garbage bag around it too, since it's been raining lately). If he still is coming around here by the time winter starts setting in though, Dad will most likely be making him a better house.

------------------
"I don't know you,

Aww thats so cool. There was the sweetest cat that used to hang out at my work, in the parking lot. I fed him for over a year, he would wait for me in the morning and at lunch he would come sit in the car with me.. he was so cute. Then during 4th of July break I left a bunch of food for him and I was gone for a few days.. when I got back he was gone.
frown.gif
After a whole year!! So I was really sad.. he wasnt in very good shape so I assume something bad happened to him.

More Jarvis Crazy War Noodle!!!

Aww, I wanna tell a kitty story!

Last winter I thought my kitty freak Mia had gotten out while I was sleeping and my mom was bringing in groceries with the side door of our house wide open. She woke me up to tell me she couldn't find her, so I was freaking out-majorly. I put my glasses on, and after a thorough search of our house I ran out of the house with my pj's still on, and got in my car to drive around and look for her.
eek.gif

I looked like a freak, driving around with a jar of her treats calling her name frantically...then I drove past our house again and my mom was outside and yelled out to me, "Your stupid cat is in the house!!! She's under my bed!"

I feel like such a dork for telling this...lol Thank god she was ok.
smile.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

Jarvis is a GREAT cat name, I must say. Here's my kitty story: My cat, whose name is Cat (or Orange Cat if we're getting technical), is like my dog. He follows me around everywhere and waits at the door when I come home. I even taught him a few tricks, such as fetch and dance. He gets mad at me when I leave my house for more than a few hours too. I'm not sure how he'll handle it when I go off to college 6 hours away in South Dakota...ok, so this wasn't a story, but the point is that I love my cat.

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Stray kitty update!!

Dad bought this really big green plastic tub with a lid. He's going to cut an opening in the side of it as a kitty door, and we are going to make him a bed in it. Dad is even thinking about wiring it so that there's a light inside.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Sicy~

Dad finished the kitty's house! Damn, I wanna live there!
biggrin.gif

The light makes it nice and warm, and there's lots of room for him to stretch out or curl up...whatever he pleases...
smile.gif

I just wonder if he belongs to one of the neighbors or not...there were some people who moved away recently, and then the kitty started showing up. Maybe they moved and just left him...
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Jarvis would just like to say that he loves you all!!
wink.gif

He's my baby boy.. and I can't wait til I get back home from the Tampa show to give him a bigggg KISS!!

my cat
WZ1.jpg

WZ2.jpg

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom