Fun Times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Hey there ya'll. This is just to give you a heads up on something that's a lot of fun that some of you might be interested in joining. I'm a part of a group called the Web Cadet Corps. We are basically an online version of cadets, except we don't have to do all the hard physical work. It's a lot of fun and you get a chance to meet a whole bunch of new people from all around the world, and accomplish something in the process! You can rise through the ranks, starting at Recruit and even getting all the way up to General if you put in the time. I just joined up about a month ago and I'm having an awesome time in it, I've already made a bunch of new friends and I'm advancing already. So if you want to meet a lot of new people, get something accomplished and have fun doing it, I encourage you to join. The address is: http://www.webcadets.org

If you do decide to join, make sure to join my section, the Marines! We're about to get a third platoon so there'll be plenty of jobs and rank spots open for you. And when you do join, where it says "Who told you about the WCC" on the form, make sure to put down PFC(M) Dave Curran. Thanks a million and I hope you seriously consider joining! Let me know if you do join up so I can put in a good word for you ;)

Later!

Back
Top Bottom