Fun Holiday crafts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG that was so funny! When I was in Portland last weekend we got stuck inside during the ice and snowstorm and got creative with my sister's tree....And we thought we were the only unique ones to decorate with a certain feminine product!

IMG_1281.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah we did....and we laffed so hard I swear we pissed ourelves! We were so embarrassed to tell anyone cuz we thought some would be offended, some would think it hysterical so we sort of kept it to ourselves. Yea, we get a bit goofy whenever we are together. I love my sister. This was a classic visit! )I just re-sized the pic so it looks better).

I ususally have an inflatable Christmas tree but I didn't inflate it this year. :|

Oh and we put the box at the top of the tree...the angel is holding one in her hands.....and we used the paper wrappings to make a chain, pulled the paper tubes apart and put them on the branches and tied the strings to hang the little absorbant cotton pellets on the tree. We were afraid they might absorb moister from the tree and soak up all the water and that we'd come downstairs and find them all bloated up but luckily that didn't happen. :wink:

omg:eeklaugh: thats so awesome!! I cannot stop laughing....bloated tampon ornaments...ewwwww:lmao: I burst out laughing when you said inflatable christmas tree too:lmao: I've never seen such a thing.

Carek1230 said:
Oh and we put the box at the top of the tree...the angel is holding one in her hands.....and we used the paper wrappings to make a chain, pulled the paper tubes apart and put them on the branches and tied the strings to hang the little absorbant cotton pellets on the tree. We were afraid they might absorb moister from the tree and soak up all the water and that we'd come downstairs and find them all bloated up but luckily that didn't happen. :wink:

sooo much thought went into this I have moved from admiration to raised eyebrow:eyebrow: !!

Or maybe jealosy my friends & I never thought of it:whistle:

My sister and I are still laughing. Maybe I will schlep myself into the garage and inflate the tree and get some pics posted....I wanted to start a thread of holiday pet pics too...

Happy Christmas Eve btw everyone! EveryONE! EVERY ONE! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom