'Full House' appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
or, maybe, 'Uncle Jesse' appreciation thread.
I only saw this show for the first time in summer, and got a little bit hooked on it. It's cute, and I ended up watching it way, WAY too much. I don't know much about it really, but hell, thought i'd start an appreciation thread for it anyway :up:
*raises glass*

Uncle Jesse is so dreamy... :rolleyes:

I love that show, despite the corniness factor.

Favorite episode: When Stephanie drives the car through the garage.

Oh yeah... And I can't seem to find it on tv anywhere; they used to have it on TBS all the time. :(

Wow, this takes me back...

I lived in the US for 3 years when I was younger and discovered the sitcoms. Full House was one of the best!

Wow I haven't watched this show in ages...haven't seen it TV for a long time :(

Anyone remember the name of the uncle that did the popeye impressions?? He was my fav character!

My wife couldn't watch the show because Uncle Jesse was too wild. Can you believe that? Her parents are a little out there.

stephanies friend Gia was hot

I wonder what she is up to these days :hmm:

oh there are worse shows....

aw, brings back memories of the early TGIF days....

:cute:

daaamn, Gia is even hotter now

039_44995.jpg

:drool:

no way, stephanie was always around my age, so she has to be around 24

annnnnd, i jsut looked it up on imdb.com and she is a little less than a month older than me, so she is 24

man i am so smart

Marla Sokoloff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born: December 19, 1980
Alameda County, California

Did You Know?

-Marla is currently dating actor James Franco.
-Marla has dated actors Brian O'Neil and Shane West in the past.
-Marla collect guitars. Her prized piece is a Venus guitar designed by actress/rocker Courtney Love. Courtney along with the lead singer of Silverchair autographed the piece for Marla.
-Marla likes to write music in her free time. She also plays the clarinet and piano, in addition to the guitar.
-Marla's father is a doctor and her mother used to run a catering business but has since taken over management of Marla's career. She has a brother, Jared, who is a chef.
-Marla was born in San Francisco until 1994 when she moved to Los Angeles to chase her acting dream.
-She graduated from the Los Angeles County High School of the Arts.
-Marla has a cat named Cleo.
-Her favorite movie is Legends of the Fall.
-Marla likes musicians like Fiona Apple, Joni Mitchell, Led Zepplin and Stevie Nicks.
-Marla sings lead vocals and plays guitar in the band, Smittin, which she and good friend Mike Levy started. The band plays all of Los Angeles.

Damn that James Franco!!!

Funny how this thread has become a Marla Sokoloff appreciation thread. But damn, she is hot. I loved her on The Practice.

Lest we forget Full House's contribution to society in the name of the Olsen Twins, there somebody had to mention them.:wink:

trevster2k said:

Lest we forget Full House's contribution to society in the name of the Olsen Twins, there somebody had to mention them.:wink:
Interesting that once they turned 18 they basically became forgotten.

Hewson said:
Interesting that once they turned 18 they basically became forgotten.

They still seem to be adored by the under 15 market, and of course, Mary-Kate has become the heroine of the many pro ED websites out there :|

Mucca said:

Anyone remember the name of the uncle that did the popeye impressions?? He was my fav character!

Joey Gladstone.

If anyone in the US actually wants to watch the show, it's on Nick at Nite around 7 or 8, and again at 4 am (Central). I only know this because I watch too much Nick at Nite. I hate the show. :shifty: I did watch it all the time when I was little, though, and remember every episode. :|

elevatedmole said:

Joey Gladstone.

Played by Dave Coulier, supposedly the subject of Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know".

Saw him do standup several years ago, he referred to the Olsen twins as "The Olsen Monkeys".

Back
Top Bottom