Fukuoka, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JT is worth it. I think the only live release better than JT Paris is Red Rocks.

See you later! :wave:

I still haven't seen Red Rocks, but since it's missing my favorite album, I don't know how much I'd like it.

Paris is just fantastic because they were being themselves, not expecting it to be a release, you know?

I still haven't seen Red Rocks, but since it's missing my favorite album, I don't know how much I'd like it.

Paris is just fantastic because they were being themselves, not expecting it to be a release, you know?

It may lack UF, but it still fucking slays. SEE IT. It's worth buying just for 11OTT alone. It's why I post here, even.

Yeah, the shows U2 consciously film for release tend to be some of the weakest.

It may lack UF, but it still fucking slays. SEE IT. It's worth buying just for 11OTT alone. It's why I post here, even.

Yeah, the shows U2 consciously film for release tend to be some of the weakest.

I plan on getting it eventually, no doubt.

Yeah, bono getting his face in the camera is the worst. i've never been as embarrassed to be a U2 fan as I was when my Rock History professor showed Even Better Than the Real Thing from Popmart.

I plan on getting it eventually, no doubt.

Yeah, bono getting his face in the camera is the worst. i've never been as embarrassed to be a U2 fan as I was when my Rock History professor showed Even Better Than the Real Thing from Popmart.

Could've been worse, could've been ... is it WOWY from Boston where he totally dry-humps that girl? That's the lowest U2 DVD moment.

Could've been worse, could've been ... is it WOWY from Boston where he totally dry-humps that girl? That's the lowest U2 DVD moment.

WOWY from Boston is when he and the girl lay on the stage...

...I kinda love that performance.

I find pretty much every post-1992 performance of WOWY unlistenable. MacPhisto ruined it in 1993, and since 1997 onwards, Bono has been totally incapable of singing it. Not even Shine Like Stars can save it any more.

Shine Like Stars just brings me all kinds of happiness, I can't help that. So, in short, I still love it :wink:

It just doesn't work when Bono's voice sounds like cardboard.

Edge should sing it! :laugh:

This is killing my soul, just thought I'd share:

146944.146724.merriweather_0.jpg

Bono hits the town after last year's inthistowntasticism anniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom