Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Not a bad idea. Still need to get over to his place when of these days.

I have confess that I have always had a little fantasy of being a record producer. My dad is creating a studio in his basement I would love to record people there. I love music and getting the most out of people so I hope I was helpful to you tonight. :)

Yeah, I like having people check over my work. Thanks. :up:

I would love to have a studio.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't think I know any available drummers. The only ones I know are in a band or not in a state to play with one.

I'm an available drummer but: a) I'm not that good and b) I'm kinda 100,000km away.

The thing about drums is that practicing by yourself is really boring once you've actually played with other people.

Screwtape2 said:

My dad's a guitar player, my step brother a drummer and I'm learning the base so maybe we can record some albums as a family.

That's great. Unfortunately, I'm the only musician in my family, so I have to look elsewhere.

phillyfan26 said:

But other than that, you'd be a winner.

:hi5:

Y'know, I'd like to be a songwriter. Unfortunately, my musical talent only extends to hitting things. I'm a half-decent poet, but I just don't have that sense of musical melody.

And, now that I think about it, I've been influenced by John Frusciante's solo albums quite a bit.

Yeah. The lead singer/guitarist of the band is a big U2 and Bowie fan as well.

I'm not a Coldplay fan, but they're not bad.

it's unfortunate, though, that the movie i'm watching is entirely subtitled, so i can't postwhore during dialogue-heavy portions.

also it is seriously unfortunate that spring break is over.

hey jen :wave:

sorry, i think i'm off to a movie soon. but how's life? weren't you guys meeting up today, or do you not live in melbourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom