Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
It's being held back by my lack of progress as of late. I don't want to make plans before I'm ready to do something.

What you need is someone to give you some feedback as to what is something to pursue or this or that. You need a producer. Find a friend or someone to listen to some of your stuff and suggesting a direction. You could even bounce this stuff off one of us. :shrug:

Screwtape2 said:
What you need is someone to give you some feedback as to what is something to pursue or this or that. You need a producer. Find a friend or someone to listen to some of your stuff and suggesting a direction. You could even bounce this stuff off one of us. :shrug:
:yes:

Screwtape2 said:

My advice and I admit I know little but try combining ideas. Partial ideas are meant to be stacked on top of each other. Focus on creating songs instead of ideas. That might help. Are you planning to record any time soon?

The only problem is that when you combine songs, you probably end up with something like Lemon which sounds quite clearly like it's been combined.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you planning on getting him drunk so he'll pass out so you can play pranks on him?

Nah, he did alert me to the possibility that I had appendicitis, and I did end up having the appendix out about 14 hours later (but I didn't have appendicitis :shrug: )

major_panic said:
The only problem is that when you combine songs, you probably end up with something like Lemon which sounds quite clearly like it's been combined.
there's a song i really like by a different band that was combined from two other demos (which were also good) and i don't think you can tell at all. i guess it depends on the songwriter/band/whatever.

major_panic said:
Nah, he did alert me to the possibility that I had appendicitis, and I did end up having the appendix out about 14 hours later (but I didn't have appendicitis :shrug: )
:yikes: wow, that's great that he managed to at least identify the problem organ (hehe, organ). all this for a fry cook, not bad.

Dalton said:

No kidding? Man, I'm glad you're alright. How are you feeling?

Great! It happened last Thursday, and now I'm up and walking and everything already, so it's all good.

Funnily, we all thought it was appendicitis until they did a CT scan, then they thought it was both appendicitis and a perforated bowel, then they got in and discovered it wasn't anything they thought it was, just that scar tissue from my previous operations had grown and was pressing against my bowels.

That being said, I think they just took the appendix out a) to be safe and b) because they were already in there.

major_panic said:

Great! It happened last Thursday, and now I'm up and walking and everything already, so it's all good.

Funnily, we all thought it was appendicitis until they did a CT scan, then they thought it was both appendicitis and a perforated bowel, then they got in and discovered it wasn't anything they thought it was, just that scar tissue from my previous operations had grown and was pressing against my bowels.

That being said, I think they just took the appendix out a) to be safe and b) because they were already in there.

Yikes. Well, I'm glad you're ok. And I will gladly accept a case of alcohol if I am ever in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom