Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

you're not fat. but come on, he does that whole pulling his jacket over his stomach thing to hide it. that's something most people do when they're self conscious of their stomach. i do it most of the times when i have jackets on too, i'll admit it. but it's just loltastic to see some huge rock star in 3D doing it for 85 minutes or whatevs.

I pull my jacket across my stomach when it's windy.

It's annoying when it blows around..

corianderstem said:
It helps if you pay attention to Bono. :wink:

Or can, you know, see.

It was really weird on Saturday when I was with a group of fellow albinos and probably had the best vision of the lot of us.

You know what I hope they never bring back?

Pulling up some guy to play Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

If you're going to bring a fan on stage, at least play a damned U2 song. :grumpy:

coolian2 said:
I pull my jacket across my stomach when it's windy.

It's annoying when it blows around..

I do that, too. I have a few lighter jackets that are difficult to button, so I'll just pull one side across if I'm only in the wind for a minute or two.

Axver said:

Hey Bonnie! :wave:

And nothing can make PLEBA OK. :wink:

Hey Andre! :)

I find most acts of the Plebanese community unusual (perhaps because I never had a celebrity obsession when I was younger, or ever really) but when you get past all the :hug:s, :bono:s and :cute:s most of them act genuinely nice to you.

corianderstem said:
You know what I hope they never bring back?

Pulling up some guy to play Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

If you're going to bring a fan on stage, at least play a damned U2 song. :grumpy:

If I got pulled up, I'd tell Bono I'm going to play Desire or something and then rock the fuck out of Acrobat.

The Sad Punk said:

Hey Andre! :)

I find most acts of the Plebanese community unusual (perhaps because I never had a celebrity obsession when I was younger, or ever really) but when you get past all the :hug:s, :bono:s and :cute:s most of them act genuinely nice to you.

Oh, yeah, the non-stalker ones tend to be very nice people. But the whole forum's purpose is just shallow, tacky, and stupid. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm here for the music, not to drool over some guy I'll never meet who's old enough to be my father.

Axver said:

If I got pulled up, I'd tell Bono I'm going to play Desire or something and then rock the fuck out of Acrobat.

You could probably play it better than the rest of the band even if you didn't learn it. Since they probably haven't practiced it since 1992!

The Sad Punk said:
Nobody in this thread is game enough to explore the Fan Fiction part of Interland.

And rightly so. Fan fiction is the lowest form of writing.

A depiction of us entering the Fan Fiction board:

9022_hippie_drill.jpg

Axver said:

Bono: "What do you want to play?"
Me: "Heartland"
Bono: "No"
Me: "Acrobat"
Me: "Dirty Day"
Me: "Hawkmoon"
Bono: "I heard People Get Ready!"

Axver said:

And rightly so. Fan fiction is the lowest form of writing.

Fan fiction involving real people is the lowest form of writing. Fan fiction with fictional characters is definitely above that. :wink:

Honestly, I learned more about writing from people online in my X-Files fanfic days than I did in the writing courses I took in college.

phillyfan26 said:

Mine's searchable, but only to my name. You have to add me to view my profile or my pictures.

i am invisible to high schoolers basically

sorry

i'll get around to friending you some time

for now i'm trying to read spark notes on a novel i read for this guy's class sophomore year that he assigned again for tomorrow. he assigns it in like all of his classes, and it's assigned in the modern american lit class....

i wish i had time to read it again :sad: what a great book

(The Poisonwood Bible)

coolian2 said:

You know what else?

People Get Ready.

I love what Bono does in Birmingham on 4 August 1987. He asks for requests, then exclaims "I heard that, over there, People Get Ready!"

BULLSHIT.

Axver said:

I love what Bono does in Birmingham on 4 August 1987. He asks for requests, then exclaims "I heard that, over there, People Get Ready!"

BULLSHIT.

Ha ha. Selective listening! Like an improv comedy group asking for suggestions from the audience. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom