Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
:lol: Similar to me. Ugh, and I'll have to get dressed and go soon; I hope I get this done! Not even sure which tram I need ...
Doesn't this mythical 55 tram go everywhere?? :wink:

Ack, I thought I had Melissa's number but I don't... email it to me?

Varitek said:

i'm currently debating calling another guy later tonight, booty call style, cause the guy hasn't texted back.

also, it was rude for him not to text back. boo.

Yes. It was rude of him not to text back. Re: calling another guy. remember that website you posted earlier? Learn it, love it, live it.

Screwtape2 said:
I must say I am very excited about the U2 remasters. I have really enjoyed Rise Up, Desert Of Our Love and Wave of Sorrow. I can't wait to see what we get from October and War. I'm on a Boy through TUF U2 kick. Anyone with me? :up:

I'm always on a Boy through UF kick. :wink:

Axver said:

:lol: That photo was taken in New Zealand in July last year, i.e. midwinter. I was in the country for nine days and that was one of only two days when the sun actually came out!

Ah, so I was fooled by the sunlight. Damn sun.

Alisaura said:

Doesn't this mythical 55 tram go everywhere?? :wink:

Ack, I thought I had Melissa's number but I don't... email it to me?

:lol: No, I mean which time. I'm guessing the 12:18pm.

Which, shit, doesn't give me much time. I better go, folks. Ali, I'll text you the number if I don't have time to e-mail you before I go.

Screwtape2 said:
I must say I am very excited about the U2 remasters. I have really enjoyed Rise Up, Desert Of Our Love and Wave of Sorrow. I can't wait to see what we get from October and War. I'm on a Boy through TUF U2 kick. Anyone with me? :up:

150%.

I'm really into Boy, October and War right now.

Screwtape2 said:

yup

Screwtape2 said:
I've been on more of a Pop/Zoo kick lately, but it's probably about time I visited the older stuff again. I always seem to want to listen to Boy after I've had Pop on for a while, for some reason.

I love Rise Up :up: That bass surprised the crap outta me! I wondered if they had a guest bassist in :reject:... I love getting surprises like that.
Wave of Sorrow I'm not sold on...

Alisaura said:

I've been on more of a Pop/Zoo kick lately, but it's probably about time I visited the older stuff again. I always seem to want to listen to Boy after I've had Pop on for a while, for some reason.

I love Rise Up :up: That bass surprised the crap outta me! I wondered if they had a guest bassist in :reject:... I love getting surprises like that.
Wave of Sorrow I'm not sold on...

I think I like rise up and desert of our love better than wave of sorrow.

when i'm watching a movie wtih my computer by my bed like this i get too lazy for the shift key.

My personal opinions on U2 albums:

Great albums:
Joshua Tree
Unforgettable Fire
Boy

Good albums:
War
October

Underachievements:
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Pop

Meh Albums:
Zooropa
ATYCLB
HTDAAB

Screwtape2 said:

You remember when Rattle & Hum made complete sense to you that's how I feel about October right now. It is simply beautiful. :)

I was on a Love Rescue Me kick, not the whole album. But October's great.

john_lennon.jpg

Because I'm wairing round sunglasses and my hair is this length right now, I feel like John Lennon. Thus, I'm posting this photo.

Axver said:

Yep. I posted that photo, and this one, a rare photo of me that does not make me want to gouge my eyes out:

s640x480

I'm in the door of Wellington tram #239 (a Fiducia, my favourite type!) at the Wellington Tramway Museum. :drool:

that is not what I thought you'd look like at all :hmm: way to work the blond afro :rockon:

gawd, just as I arrive everyone buggers off :rolleyes:
although Im leaving soon too. Have to go to my sisters and then buy clothes. I made something to wear to a fancy shindig but I don't really like it now :mad: It's blummin hot outside and I'm a whiter shade of pale so I don't wanna go out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom