Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek 259
phillyfan26 139
Dalton 116
the tourist 108
Axver 85
KhanadaRhodes 61
major_panic 57
coolian2 50
unico 31
Alisaura 30
gluey 29
Screwtape2 21
TranceEnding 15
UberBeaver 7
Mr. BAW 5
mysterious_jen 3
The Sad Punk 1
Sicy 1
WildHoney 1
liamcool 1

sweet, sweet victory.

slash, i did nothing with my friday and saturday.

Axver said:

Not necessarily in a fully defined order:

1. One Tree Hill, 26/12/89
2. Streets, 26/12/89
3. 11 O'clock Tick Tock, 04/11/81 (or 06/05/83, on UABRS)
4. Bad, 08/11/87 (on RAH)
5. Exit, say 29/04/87 or 18/11/87
6. The Unforgettable Fire, 21/03/85
7. Hawkmoon 269, 18/11/89
8. The Electric Co., 20/09/05
9. Desire, 27/09/89
10. Please, 23/09/97

I know I'm missing some great stuff.

Do you have the 18 minute Bad from East Rutherford? I don't seem to have it on my computer.

but my sour cream smells like it's gone bad, and i was gonna have it on the brocolli :(

oh well i can still use the veggies. then i'll have some chocolate.

KhanadaRhodes said:
btw dalton, re: your last post in the old thread, some of us have already shown our mugs on the forums :grumpy:

Some of us even in the postwhorehouse itself.

Varitek said:
but my sour cream smells like it's gone bad, and i was gonna have it on the brocolli :(

oh well i can still use the veggies. then i'll have some chocolate.

Brocolli is repulsive. You'll need the chocolate afterwards, for sure.

Axver said:

Some of us even in the postwhorehouse itself.

Have you?

I've seen you once, in a photo from the U2VT website, in which you rock the Adam Clayton October Tour fro.

phillyfan26 said:

Have you?

I've seen you once, in a photo from the U2VT website, in which you rock the Adam Clayton October Tour fro.

Yep. I posted that photo, and this one, a rare photo of me that does not make me want to gouge my eyes out:

s640x480

I'm in the door of Wellington tram #239 (a Fiducia, my favourite type!) at the Wellington Tramway Museum. :drool:

Axver said:

Yep. I posted that photo, and this one, a rare photo of me that does not make me want to gouge my eyes out:

s640x480

I'm in the door of Wellington tram #239 (a Fiducia, my favourite type!) at the Wellington Tramway Museum. :drool:

:lol: That's great. I love your jacket, especially considering the weather your area seems to be a constant 40 degrees.

Alisaura said:
*frantically trying to make Nero burn bootlegs*

:wave:

:lol: Similar to me. Ugh, and I'll have to get dressed and go soon; I hope I get this done! Not even sure which tram I need ...

Dalton said:
What are the chances one of you is going to post something interesting in the next 15 minutes?

i'm currently debating calling another guy later tonight, booty call style, cause the guy hasn't texted back.

also, it was rude for him not to text back. boo.

phillyfan26 said:

:lol: That's great. I love your jacket, especially considering the weather your area seems to be a constant 40 degrees.

:lol: That photo was taken in New Zealand in July last year, i.e. midwinter. I was in the country for nine days and that was one of only two days when the sun actually came out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom