Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
it's a nice mild 12 here :D

Fuck you! It was around 25 already when I left at 9:30am, and now - 1:30pm - it's almost 37. And only expected to get hotter. Fuck.

Screwtape2 said:

Have you listened to any of the tracks I sent you?

I listened to the Unforgettable Fire and Flicker and Fade, but not The Fly yet. I may have to wait till tomorrow to download that.

I replied to your e-mail, also, about Electric Co.

phillyfan26 said:

I listened to the Unforgettable Fire and Flicker and Fade, but not The Fly yet. I may have to wait till tomorrow to download that.

I replied to your e-mail, also, about Electric Co.

Electric Co. and The Ocean are in the same track so it is like 8 minutes long. So it is too big even by itself. I'll send you Walk On now.

What did you think of the Unforgettable Fire performance. Strange if not fascinating, no?

Screwtape2 said:
I have totally listened to Rise Up 10 or more times tonight. Beautiful song. Reminds me a lot of One Tree Hill.

Rise Up is awesome. It's my favourite of the unreleased tracks. You'll kill me for this, but I don't see why it wasn't a b-side while songs such as Walk To The Water, Deep In The Heart, and Sweetest Thing were.

Yeah, it's an odd take. Interesting. I thought his vocals were interesting, they sound even different from later in that tour.

Axver said:

Rise Up is awesome. It's my favourite of the unreleased tracks. You'll kill me for this, but I don't see why it wasn't a b-side while songs such as Walk To The Water, Deep In The Heart, and Sweetest Thing were.

:nods vigorously:

Axver said:
while songs such as Walk To The Water, Deep In The Heart, and Sweetest Thing were.
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif
what.gif

Screwtape2 said:

Electric Co. and The Ocean are in the same track so it is like 8 minutes long. So it is too big even by itself. I'll send you Walk On now.

What did you think of the Unforgettable Fire performance. Strange if not fascinating, no?

Is this the 20/09/2005 TEC? If so, I have it separate from The Ocean and it should be small enough to pass on to Pee Fan.

Axver said:

Is this the 20/09/2005 TEC? If so, I have it separate from The Ocean and it should be small enough to pass on to Pee Fan.

DO IT! :hyper:

That's your favorite version of it, no?

Axver said:

Yes it is. It would have been great with the One Tree Hill Single or I Still Haven't Found.

Hey, don't say bad things about Walk To The Water and Deep In The Heart. Those are beautiful songs. :wink:

Luminous Times, Spanish Eyes, Race Against Time > Rise Up > Walk to the Water, Deep in The Heart, Sweetest Thing

That's right, I went there.

phillyfan26 said:
Luminous Times, Spanish Eyes, Race Against Time > Rise Up > Walk to the Water, Deep in The Heart, Sweetest Thing

That's right, I went there.
wtf, how can you think race against time is better than like, anything. that's such a stupid song.

phillyfan26 said:

DO IT! :hyper:

That's your favorite version of it, no?

Sending now. Yeah, I'd probably say it's my favourite. Though 29 July 2005, Gothenburg is pretty fuckin' rockin' too.

KhanadaRhodes said:

wtf, how can you think race against time is better than like, anything. that's such a stupid song.

Race Against Time is all about the atmosphere. :up:

Screwtape2 said:
Race Against Time is the weakest b-side but it is a good song. Just like Drunk Chicken/America. :wink:
:lol: i'm not a big fan of it, it's just too repetitive, and it's not even good repetitive. however, i'd take a bunch of b-sides like that over five million crappy remixes of their a-sides any day.

Allow me to rank the non-album JT tracks.

1. Spanish Eyes
2. Luminous Times
3. Rise Up
4. Race Against Time
5. Silver And Gold
6. Desert Of Our Love
7. Wave Of Sorrow
8. Walk To The Water
9. Sweetest Thing
10. Deep In The Heart
11. Drunk Chicken/America

Status