Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
cant you make a complaint about the lec theatre? its a pain in the arse for everyobne you think they could move you to another room

I already have complained to my tutor about it. He said that he didn't like the chances of a change, but would raise the issue ... no change yet ... :sigh:

Alisaura said:
Hi dudes :) Gonna be patchy tonight... *distracted*

Hey Ali! :wave:

I won't be around too much longer myself. I need to do the dishes, then I have to have an early night as the Royal Historical Society wants me to come in at 10am.

bono_man2002 said:
Who's downlaoded the leaked REM?

I didn't know it had leaked.

I'm not sure if I really care either. I'm guessing it's another exercise in mediocrity rather than a return to form.

Howdy all. I'm not gonna be around for long because I want to restore some sort of order to my sleeping patterns, but hey.

Either nobody's around, or everyone's computers have all frozen, or they've all gone to get food or something. :sigh:

major_panic said:
Either nobody's around, or everyone's computers have all frozen, or they've all gone to get food or something. :sigh:

Frozen or melted?

major_panic said:
Howdy all. I'm not gonna be around for long because I want to restore some sort of order to my sleeping patterns, but hey.

Yeah, I need to get my sleeping patterns back to some sanity, as the Royal Historical Society seems to think it would be a great idea if I came in at 10am for a couple of mornings.

I nearly blurted out "10am?! BUT I'M NOT EVEN NORMALLY AWAKE THEN!"

:madspit:

Axver said:

Frozen or melted?

Yeah, I stepped outside to put the rubbish bins out today. Then I thought of you and Melissa out in the city, and I felt bad for both of your sakes.

Y'know, if it's this hot all week, I'm almost tempted to not go in to uni again, although if I do so I'd probably fail.

Axver said:

Yeah, I need to get my sleeping patterns back to some sanity, as the Royal Historical Society seems to think it would be a great idea if I came in at 10am for a couple of mornings.

I nearly blurted out "10am?! BUT I'M NOT EVEN NORMALLY AWAKE THEN!"

:madspit:

:lol: "My sleep/wake pattern goes from 11.30am to 2.30am, damn it, 10am does not exist!"

I should stop reading Batman comics, or I'll end up going mad, dressing in black and going out on the street fighting criminals. But they're sooo much fun! :drool:

major_panic said:
Yeah, I stepped outside to put the rubbish bins out today. Then I thought of you and Melissa out in the city, and I felt bad for both of your sakes.

Y'know, if it's this hot all week, I'm almost tempted to not go in to uni again, although if I do so I'd probably fail.

Melissa, Ali, and I fled to the sanctuary of air conditioning for most of the time. Simply walking from Southgate to the nearby art gallery was difficult in such oppressive heat.

Ali and I hung around for a while after Melissa left, which was lucky really because by the time I made my way home, the sun was setting and although it was hot, there was no sunlight to scald me while I waited for my tram.

Also, cool change is coming! Wednesday is forecast as 26 and Thursday and Friday as 23.

major_panic said:

:lol: "My sleep/wake pattern goes from 11.30am to 2.30am, damn it, 10am does not exist!"

Precisely. I want to petition the government to declare 10am illegal.

Axver said:

Melissa, Ali, and I fled to the sanctuary of air conditioning for most of the time. Simply walking from Southgate to the nearby art gallery was difficult in such oppressive heat.

Ali and I hung around for a while after Melissa left, which was lucky really because by the time I made my way home, the sun was setting and although it was hot, there was no sunlight to scald me while I waited for my tram.

Also, cool change is coming! Wednesday is forecast as 26 and Thursday and Friday as 23.

Cool change = SUPERWIN.

So what'd you guys do, anyway?

major_panic said:

Start a petition, and get people serious about it. Rudd'll do it. You know he will.

It's the next step after Kyoto. Get rid of 6am-10am. There goes the morning peak hour, and with it, shitloads of pollution!

Who's with me on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom