fuck henry rollins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
yet another reason the dropkicks are so cool:

336%3B%3B%3B8323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3B882%3A3ot1lsi

here's a better look:
336%3B%3B%3B8323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3B88242ot1lsi

and on another note, they've found a new piper to replace spicy, who left the band a few months ago

www.dropkickmurphys.com

i like how people with good musical taste (and common sense, for that matter) all hate henry rollins...what a mysterious coincidence...

Stories for Boys said:
i like how people with good musical taste (and common sense, for that matter) all hate henry rollins...what a mysterious coincidence...

:up: *steals quote*

don't worry, i always cite my soures

It's too bad that his career started off so positively with Black Flag, but spiraled so far downwards after that.

Just goes to show you that any one can end up going down the toilet pretty quickly.

Words of wisdom for us all : "You best check yo'self 'fore ya wreck yo'self"

u2popmofo said:
It's too bad that his career started off so positively with Black Flag, but spiraled so far downwards after that.

Just goes to show you that any one can end up going down the toilet pretty quickly.

Words of wisdom for us all : "You best check yo'self 'fore ya wreck yo'self"

i have a feeling that mr. al barr (the guy wearing the shirt) may agree. surfing over at the DKM site, saw a picture of him in a black flag tee shirt.

Too bad he's been reduced to public speaking tours about how bitter he is about his pitfalls with success, and how he truly is a whiner (I mean wanker... well not really). The guy speaks for hours about seemingly intelligent stuff... only he learned it all by ordering a guide out of a comic book ad titled "smart stuff for dumbasses"... guess that was the same magazine where he found his workout program "The Atlas Way + Steroids"...

And to sum it all up, he co-hosts a program on TLC... well I guarantee you I would not want to Trade Spaces with this guy... he definitely needs to look in the mirror and readjust his attitude.

Last edited:
are the dropkick murphy's any fans of U2 in some form or the other?

rollins career is so great that he seems to always be available to comment on something whenever VH1 does one of those MANY top 100 shows about something or the other.

VH1 does too many of those shows. I heard the next one they're doing is the top 100 singers for Van Halen.

david said:
are the dropkick murphy's any fans of U2 in some form or the other?

rollins career is so great that he seems to always be available to comment on something whenever VH1 does one of those MANY top 100 shows about something or the other.

VH1 does too many of those shows. I heard the next one they're doing is the top 100 singers for Van Halen.

:lol:

and about DKM being u2 fans, i don't know...i know they're SLF fans...check out the lyrics to "get up". all about seeing stiff little fingers play and about how much they rock. they might be in some way shape or form, but i don't know. they're pogues fans, that's for sure. still need to hear the version of "the wild rover" from the vinyl cos it's got shane macgowan on it.

Back
Top Bottom