Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to see Mama Mia tomorrow with my mom and my sister. :shifty: I hope I don't fall asleep :eek: I've been known to do that during musicals :reject:

arw9797 said:
:shrug: no U2 song title but it didn't look like anyone else was going to start it and since it's FREEEEEZING out.........
:lol: It fits! At least you remembered :mac:!

I approve of all the Similar Threads. :up:

I also still need a Bono candle.

arw9797 said:
:tsk: there's definitely no heat here. :mad:
:yikes: That's not good!! Will someone come out on a Sunday to fix that?

That's probably a stupid question, they can't let you freeze...

arw9797 said:
:shifty: did you get approved for your time off?
I didn't hear from Amy today. :grumpy: I told her to call me when she read my e-mail. She didn't. Maybe she just replied to it. I'll find out tomorrow officially. Or I'll be calling in sick for those days...I need to book this!!

Schmeg said:

:yikes: That's not good!! Will someone come out on a Sunday to fix that?

That's probably a stupid question, they can't let you freeze...

supposedly there is someone in the rental office tomorrow so if I dont have heat I'll go over there or call and let them know. My dad keeps the heat at 60 in this type of weather so it's not like I'm not used to freezing my ass off. I was in my room at the house tonight and it was the same bitter cold but I had on a hoodie so I was a little warm :huh:

If they can't fix it tomorrow then I'll just stay at my parents and have someone look at it on Monday. I could always call in sick....we had a huge discussion the other day. Since 90% of my coworkers commute, which is so odd for me because I'm so close to downtown Minneapolis...but anyways since so many people have such far drives my supervisor said she would never be pissed off or do anything negative to anyone that can't make it to work due to the weather. So I think not having heat in negative degree weather would probably qualify as not making it in due to weather. I'd rather take the day off and hang out at my parents in my pajama's then bring all of my crap over there to get ready to go to work on Monday. :eek: what a long post! :reject:

my dad would not let me hook up the laptop to the phone outlet. He said "at this time we're not doing that...." Later on I said to my mom that I think he thinks he'll have to pay the internet gods or something if I used the internet. She agreed that he probably doesnt' understand that if I log onto aol through the phone line it's F R E E. My brother has aol on the laptop and I have an aol account so all I needed was a phone cord :der: She said she wouldn't have been too happy with the phone being tied up but anyone who would need to call my parents on a Saturday night would have their cell phone numbers...including my grandpa. Whatever :mad:

:wave: Hi Souly!

No one here is allowed to get sick! :mad:

:lol: "At this time we're not doing that?" Dads say the darndest things!

if he's not "doing that " right now I have no idea why he was so hot to get the laptop last week. What the hell would he do with it? He could get a phone line for $15.00. It's dial up and that sucks but it's better than the $50.00 he paid for me when I lived there.

arw9797 said:
my dad would not let me hook up the laptop to the phone outlet. He said "at this time we're not doing that...." Later on I said to my mom that I think he thinks he'll have to pay the internet gods or something if I used the internet. She agreed that he probably doesnt' understand that if I log onto aol through the phone line it's F R E E. My brother has aol on the laptop and I have an aol account so all I needed was a phone cord :der: She said she wouldn't have been too happy with the phone being tied up but anyone who would need to call my parents on a Saturday night would have their cell phone numbers...including my grandpa. Whatever :mad:

Gotta love the parents sometimes. :|

I even sent you both a message because I was so pissed!!! THere wasn't a thing on TV at the time and my parents were watching a movie so I just sat on the porch in the dark for about a half hour until I decided to check the TV again.

*kicks my phone (even though it's now all cute with a flower charm)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom