Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
You won't regret it!! :applaud:

I'll send it to your work so he doesn't sit unattended in the rental office for a few days, and you'[ll have some company during a boring afternoon! Just don't ask him to sing. :yikes:

I have to go out in the snow and pick up my prescription. :sigh: I forgot before.

I am trapped at my house. The extreme rain has caused a major water main to break open and there is only one lane of traffic getting through. We were going to go out for dinner tonight but luckily we can still get to Little Caesar's Pizza

fah said:
I am trapped at my house. The extreme rain has caused a major water main to break open and there is only one lane of traffic getting through. We were going to go out for dinner tonight but luckily we can still get to Little Caesar's Pizza

While watching MSNBC at the hospital today I saw a news story about a mudslide up in N. Vancouver...........:yikes:

fah said:
I bought the best gummy candy at Safeway yesterday. It's organic and 2 of the 3 types are vegan (they use fruit pectin). Oh so yummy. :drool:

:drool: I'll have to check out the organic section the next time I go to the store...and judging from the looks of things in my kitchen that will be very soon.

shari schultz said:

While watching MSNBC at the hospital today I saw a news story about a mudslide up in N. Vancouver...........:yikes:

That slide is a 5 minute drive from my house - we are safe and not in any danger.

I was working when it happened. It was an awful night and I was just talking to Mr fah and it is still really really busy at work. The broken water main isn't helping things at all.

fah said:

That slide is a 5 minute drive from my house - we are safe and not in any danger.

I was working when it happened. It was an awful night and I was just talking to Mr fah and it is still really really busy at work. The broken water main isn't helping things at all.
:ohmy: I'm glad you're all right!! Sounds like ti would make for a bad night at work for you. :(

And I was just annoyed because the lady in front of me getting prescriptions was weird. :reject:

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: I'm glad you're all right!! Sounds like ti would make for a bad night at work for you. :(

And I was just annoyed because the lady in front of me getting prescriptions was weird. :reject:

thanks....

Why are the weird/problem always in front of us normal people.

Why?

It's time to go and get pizza and crazy bread :drool:

fah said:

:ohmy:

:hug:

The drugstore is right down the street and my mom drove me because her car was still warm. :D :spoiled:

The lady in front of me flipped out about how much her drugs were and asked if there were any over the counter antibiotics she could take instead. :der:

arw9797 said:
I have done nothing but eat since I got home an hour ago and I'm still hungry. :reject: Oh well, at least it's all healthy crap.
I've eaten a bunch of unhealthy crap. Tostitos, these damn Hershey miniatures Jim gave me...Maybe I should just finish those so they're gone. I considered getting some gummis at the drugstore but I really didn't need them.

fah said:

:ohmy: We were talking about the mudslides in CA the other night and how those things are scary.

I can feel your pain with all of the rain...we had flooding around here a week ago from constant rain.

I'm cold. I'm thinking of a nice hot bath before bed...if my lesson hadn't been cancelled tonight, I'd be freezing at the rink right now! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom