Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so which long random thread is better

randooooooom

or

the octagon bar?

well ive spent some time in the octagon bar and they sucked

you guys are the best by far

ok i love you mvd

i think i ruined the octagon bar, so ill probably be sticking to this thread

how am i trolling?

and what is the need for 3 seperate random threads?

seems kind of redundant to me

the rental office is closed for lunch right now so I guess I'll have to wait until they are open late tomorrow night or stop by tomorrow during my lunch break. I want my package and I hope it's not the one from you Schmeg!

Is the rental office ever open?? I hope by the time you get there the other one is there, too, since I mailed mine last Tuesday...I hope it's there by now!!
fah said:

And yes, Randoooooom is better :D
You're welcome!

Randoom is the original and therefore the best. :wink:

Oh my God I'm going to kill my brother.

Does anyone want a slightly-used 21-year-old with a guitar he enjoys playing at high volumes? Does anyone have a deaf relative that would like some company and entertainment?

Schmeg said:
Oh my God I'm going to kill my brother.

Does anyone want a slightly-used 21-year-old with a guitar he enjoys playing at high volumes? Does anyone have a deaf relative that would like some company and entertainment?

I'll pass as I already have one but thanks for the offer :laugh:

Kariann said:
He's cheap...he comes with a full wardrobe, he's good with computers and electronic stuff, and I'm sure my family would pitch in to help cover the shipping. This is a once-in-a-lifetime offer you shouldn't refuse!

He's playing Until the End of the World right now if that helps anyone's decisions! :edge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom