Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weatherman:

after tonight there are no more negative degree days in the forcast....at least for this week. :hyper:

Then he went on to say that February's average temp is 32!!!! :drool:

It's going to be -11 below overnight but then the temperature will rise to a high of 22! :heart:

arw9797 said:
The weatherman:

after tonight there are no more negative degree days in the forcast....at least for this week. :hyper:

It's going to be -11 below overnight but then the temperature will rise to a high of 22! :heart:
The cold snap is coming my way, so you get some positive temperatures instead. It's going to be FOUR degrees tomorrow morning. FOUR. The ocean is supposed to make sure these things don't happen to us here!

Kariann said:
He just said that climaticologically this is our coldest week of the year.

Is that really a word?
Was it Sexy Jym? He can make up all the words he wants. :drool:

I belyeve the correct spellyng would then be clymatycologycally.

arw9797 said:
The weatherman:

It is 3 degrees now:|
The twenties for the weekend. Never thought I would get excited over the temp being in the twenties......but I am:wink:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: I was referring to the weather :sexywink:

My brain is too frozen to deal with tour news right now :flirt:
I have kind of a one-track mind right now. :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

The cold snap is coming my way, so you get some positive temperatures instead. It's going to be FOUR degrees tomorrow morning. FOUR. The ocean is supposed to make sure these things don't happen to us here!

have fun with it! Good riddance cold weather!!!!!! :wave:

Dont' come back!!!:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: I think a year ago tonight we were stuck in a parking ramp with That Shannon in San Diego!!!! :( I wish we were there right now.
:lol: I think you're right! Scariest parking ramp EVER! And a few hours later she got stuck in the parking lot and couldn't get out of it. Never elect me to steer you out of a tight parking space!

:wave: Night Shari! Enjoy your heat wave!

Schmeg said:

:lol: I think you're right! Scariest parking ramp EVER! And a few hours later she got stuck in the parking lot and couldn't get out of it. Never elect me to steer you out of a tight parking space!

I dont know...I was pretty freaked by that parking ramp thing in Cleveland...and the whole backing out experience.

ARW...it looks like you are going to be the navigator of getting out of any possible tight spaces from now on...that is included in the map navigator responsibilities.

I was just looking at a 2004 calendar trying to figure out when I got laid off last year so I sort of figured we were in SD last year at this time. Monday January 26 was the layoff and those BASTARDS at monster.com kept us around for 2 months before they would set us free. I only stayed for my damn severance :mad:

What a difference a year makes! I :heart: my job now!!!

Kariann said:

I dont know...I was pretty freaked by that parking ramp thing in Cleveland...and the whole backing out experience.

ARW...it looks like you are going to be the navigator of getting out of any possible tight spaces from now on...that is included in the map navigator responsibilities.

good then that means I will always have a spot in the front :D

:sad: I ALWAYS always always have to sit in the damn back seat unless I drive!!!!! :mad:

:hmm: maybe that's why I always want to drive!

Oh and I totally forgot about the Cleveland parking ramp! :lmao:

Just remembered this...We were at Hallmark today and they had a bunch of these calendar-like things that were two numbered blocks on a wooden holder and they were ALL set at August 8. :hmm:

arw9797 said:

I just hope we don't have to back out of a parking ramp :tsk:

:D
:laugh: Parking ramps are not our thing.

Maybe the car will have out-of-state plates again so when we say, "We're from out of town!" other drivers will have sympathy!

arw9797 said:
:yes: I thought that was cool. I wonder if someone there is a big Edge fan and it was a random show of support for all the rumors that are flying around. :hmm:

:wave: Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom