Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like broccoli in salad.

Ticketmaster now has NO dates listed for U2. :crazy:

:hyper: no email yet!!! In 5 days I'm returning someone's christmas gifts and buying what I want for me!!!! :D

It's sad but it's time to give it up. I think it's run it's course.....

I am quite chilly. I think I might go have a nice soak in the tub.

I thought of a bunch of things I could buy from iTunes. DO NOT LET ME OPEN THE MUSIC STORE TONIGHT!! I need to set up one of those monthly allowances for myself. :laugh:

:barf: That was the worst-tasting orange slice I have ever eaten. I'm afraid to eat the last one now.

Jim just gave me half a bag of Hershye's miniatures...the Special Dark and Mr. Goodbars. :drool:

Schmeg said:
I like broccoli in salad.

Ticketmaster now has NO dates listed for U2. :crazy:

no dates listed, but at least this is the message at the Milwaukee TM site.
"Tickets are currently not available online. Check back soon."

The other day it was "there are no dates planned" or something to that effect.......
*crosses fingers, prays, hopes*

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

no dates listed, but at least this is the message at the Milwaukee TM site.
"Tickets are currently not available online. Check back soon."

The other day it was "there are no dates planned" or something to that effect.......
*crosses fingers, prays, hopes*
That's what I have, too. :hmm: That has to be a good sign.

My mom and I were at a Ticketmaster outlet at the mall today to get Stars on Ice tickets (note: If March 1 does go on, I need to be back in Providence for 7 pm on the second). I was going to casually ask about U2 but at that point I had already tried to have a conversation with the dj on the radio about the tour and she thinks I'm :coocoo: enough already.

Schmeg said:

That's what I have, too. :hmm: That has to be a good sign.

My mom and I were at a Ticketmaster outlet at the mall today to get Stars on Ice tickets (note: If March 1 does go on, I need to be back in Providence for 7 pm on the second). I was going to casually ask about U2 but at that point I had already tried to have a conversation with the dj on the radio about the tour and she thinks I'm :coocoo: enough already.

Noted...you'll need a super early flight!

shari schultz said:
http://www.ticketlandtickets.com/ResultsEvent.aspx?event=U2
I went to the Bradley Center site. Typed in U2 and got 2 dates listed...........Boston, Fleet Center.........first time I have seen this:hmm:
:faint:

RE: other link: :faint:

Okay now that I'm done fainting...wait a sec...:faint:...okay...

Checked the Fleet Center page and there's a Bruins game the night before a Celtics and the night after...which is odd...but there's nothing that night.

:hyper:

Edit: Wait, there's no hockey this year...:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Also: Miami was scheduled for 7 pm when it was on Ticketmaster and this one says 8 pm. That could mean nothing.

I now have The Insider's Edge on concert events at the Fleet Center. :lol:

shari schultz said:
:lol: ah the obsession, er I mean the devotion of U2 fans:eeklaugh:
I should be a private internet investigator.

On the Fleet Center page, it directs you to a Fleet Center area of Ticketmaster to buy tickets. All the events on the calendar are listed here, no U2.

Paul!!! Where are you??? We're going nuts over here!!! :crazy:

If you go to aaarena.com and go to the calendar of events and watch the image in the upper left corner, Bono appears after a minute.

I am losing my mind. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom