Frozen Randoooom - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-21-2005, 05:31 PM   #466
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Okay ladies, I have done some research and I have the following rumors to pass along...

*March 28 San Diego
*May 14 Philedelphia
*May 24 Boston

May 21st for sure since it's a Saturday...the 24th doubt it because I'd have to take off the 25th to fly home. I hate beign so limited to time off.....


where did you get these rumors...
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:32 PM   #467
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Seriously didn't mean to repeat........ my computer did a *strange* freeze thing there...............
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:33 PM   #468
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
Ahem - which state is Wisconsin?

The one with lots of orange?

That doesn't look good but I'm sure Wisconsin is a lovely state otherwise

don't you know your states?!?!?! MN is the pretty one with the little thingy at the top. That's the highest point in the US

I cant' remember what the town is called
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:36 PM   #469
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Shari are you in Milwaukee? I can't remember....
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:37 PM   #470
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



May 21st for sure since it's a Saturday...the 24th doubt it because I'd have to take off the 25th to fly home. I hate beign so limited to time off.....


where did you get these rumors...
Google...the world's most reliable source.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:39 PM   #471
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Ok, I just did the google thing and found all the European dates but North American dates - nope.
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:40 PM   #472
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Shari are you in Milwaukee? I can't remember....
yep
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:41 PM   #473
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



don't you know your states?!?!?! MN is the pretty one with the little thingy at the top. That's the highest point in the US

I cant' remember what the town is called
speaking of not knowing your states I thought Alaska was the one at the very top
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:42 PM   #474
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
Ok, I just did the google thing and found all the European dates but North American dates - nope.
I dug into a few sites.

Nobody wants in on my 50 Boston tickets for $28,000?
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:43 PM   #475
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:41 AM


FOR FAH:



Orange---Minneapolis, MN---where ARW is right now

Black---St Paul, MN---where ARW would rather live but it's too far from work.

White---Milwaukee, WI---where ARW thinks Shari is but not sure

Yellow---Chicago, IL---just for the hell of it



*dots are not 100% accurate but pretty damn close!!!!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:44 PM   #476
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:41 AM
wink

Quote:
Originally posted by fah


speaking of not knowing your states I thought Alaska was the one at the very top

in the continental United States! Alaska isn't attached to the rest of us.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:46 PM   #477
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



in the continental United States! Alaska isn't attached to the rest of us.
the last time I checked Alaska was still part of the continent. Oh go ahead and blame Canada. I know you want to
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:47 PM   #478
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


FOR FAH:



Orange---Minneapolis, MN---where ARW is right now

Black---St Paul, MN---where ARW would rather live but it's too far from work.

White---Milwaukee, WI---where ARW thinks Shari is but not sure

Yellow---Chicago, IL---just for the hell of it



*dots are not 100% accurate but pretty damn close!!!!
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:47 PM   #479
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


FOR FAH:



Orange---Minneapolis, MN---where ARW is right now

Black---St Paul, MN---where ARW would rather live but it's too far from work.

White---Milwaukee, WI---where ARW thinks Shari is but not sure

Yellow---Chicago, IL---just for the hell of it



*dots are not 100% accurate but pretty damn close!!!!
Thanks - I actually have a friend who lives in Chicago, another Canadian lurking in your midst
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:50 PM   #480
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah


the last time I checked Alaska was still part of the continent. Oh go ahead and blame Canada. I know you want to
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com