Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll go with my mom to pick up my dad at the airport tonight. I think he's been at O'Hare like all day...he was standby on a 1:45 flight but he didn't get on it, so he took his regularly scheduled flight at 5:45...that's a long-ass time to be at that airport. I would know. :|

:| I stopped at the grocery store in case I'm trapped here all weekend. I doubt I will be but you never know.....

I bought CRAP. :mad: I just couldn't stand the idea of eating all health food all damn weekend! :shifty: I bought gummi bears!!!!!!:drool:

That's what we're getting hopefully Sunday into Monday...hopefully meaning befcause Sunday's my day off and I won't have to drive in it. I'll probably just pack a bag and find someplace to crash (not literally) on the island...I HATE driving over the bridges in the snow!!

I'm so damn excited about the tour....I just hope we can get tickets for the 28th after what I went through to get those 2 days off!!!!! My boss said NO at first until I gave her a huge :sad: face and said that it's opening night of U2 and it's my dream to go see them and I have to go or I'll cry. Then she said ok as long as I only take off Mon and Tues and am back for the last 2 days of the month. I'm going to owe my partner huge that week because he'll have so much extra work with me out.

arw9797 said:
I'm so damn excited about the tour....I just hope we can get tickets for the 28th after what I went through to get those 2 days off!!!!! My boss said NO at first until I gave her a huge :sad: face and said that it's opening night of U2 and it's my dream to go see them and I have to go or I'll cry. Then she said ok as long as I only take off Mon and Tues and am back for the last 2 days of the month. I'm going to owe my partner huge that week because he'll have so much extra work with me out.
We'll be there...we are the psycho fans, they WANT to have us there! :D No need to worry!

Oh and about so damn excited...I could run around the room going, "EEEEEEEEE!!!!!" right now but that would seriously frighten everyone else in the house.

fah said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr fah picked up my pay cheque stub for me and they screwed up my cheque.

:yell: :yell: :yell:

:censored: :censored:

I have check problems from last week..............I didn't get paid for a whole day.............:madspit: I want my $$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry about your friends nephew:( !

Schmeg said:
I think I'll go with my mom to pick up my dad at the airport tonight. I think he's been at O'Hare like all day...he was standby on a 1:45 flight but he didn't get on it, so he took his regularly scheduled flight at 5:45...that's a long-ass time to be at that airport. I would know. :|

At least he is getting out before the storm, make that THE STORM:eek:

Ya know it is never, ever a good thing when Jim Cantore from the weather channel gets happily psyched about any storm...........he is in Chicago practically :drool:
"You know I haven't been out on the road since hurricane season, I am ready" ~JC
If he is ready, he can drive 90 miles north and shovel in a blizzard

My mom thinks I should tell A that I'm busy next weekend and not just say ok I can get together. The weekend after that I have a family thing and then the following weekend I'll be in the desert so I couldn't do this for a month. I sort of have plans next weekend with the other A but we all know how flaky she is so I can pretty much say I dont have plans with her either. I dont' know what to do. All I know is I want my book!

fah said:
I just found out that a friend's 23 year old nephew was killed by a drunk driver who was driving the wrong way on the highway. 30 more seconds and he would have taken his turn off.

:sad:

:hug:

I have heard about way too many car accidents this week. I just posted about my nephew's wife's mom being killed in one...she was 5 mins from her house going to the grocery store.

Kariann said:
Oh my mom just told me that my nephew's wifes mom was killed in a car accident yesterday. Apparently she hit a semi head on and was killed instantly and there are like 3 other people in the hospital. :sad:

:sad: :hug:

:shifty: A World in White Randooooooooom.......

at least mine and Shari's worlds are white right now!

I've had NYD in my head all damn day because of that line.

fah said:
60 or so posts to go :hyper:

and then a new one

Lets pick a name :hmm:
I think we can do that many posts pretty fast!

Are we back to HTDAAB song names?

arw9797 said:
:shifty: A World in White Randooooooooom.......

at least mine and Shari's worlds are white right now!

I've had NYD in my head all damn day because of that line.
Mine will be whiter Sunday! I think all our worlds are white.

Last edited:
us_mkg_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

The whole white thing works for me...................
Green in this area.......maybe May, if we are lucky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom