Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
If all of you have already gone to bed :mad:

i'm awake

guess what i did at work!

the supervisors (who were just as bored, if not more bored than me) stopped by with a "snow deck"...which i didn't know what it was, but it's the skateboard-snowboard thingie...and they made me take a break from sitting at my desk, and take the thing up the hill to try it out.

i made it about halfway down the hill (in my defense, it's a big hill, and for never having snowboarded/surfed, or not having skateboarded recently - and never being any good at it in the first place - i didn't do TOO badly), but i hit a bump and fell face-first into the snow. :shifty:

my knee hurts :grumpy:

if i had a dollar for every time i've injured this knee..........well, i'd be rich.

IWasBored said:

i'm awake

guess what i did at work!

the supervisors (who were just as bored, if not more bored than me) stopped by with a "snow deck"...which i didn't know what it was, but it's the skateboard-snowboard thingie...and they made me take a break from sitting at my desk, and take the thing up the hill to try it out.

i made it about halfway down the hill (in my defense, it's a big hill, and for never having snowboarded/surfed, or not having skateboarded recently - and never being any good at it in the first place - i didn't do TOO badly), but i hit a bump and fell face-first into the snow. :shifty:

Deep down, I knew you were a jock :D

IWasBored said:
my knee hurts :grumpy:

if i had a dollar for every time i've injured this knee..........well, i'd be rich.

:ohmy:

My knee is sore too...my right knee. I think I agrivated an old injury when I slipped on some ice last week. I thought it was getting better but.....

:(

in addition to killing my knee, i managed to break my keychain :sad:

it was a level (i just broke the plastic around the top that attatched it to the keychain, so the level part is still intact) that i got at a hardware store about 7 years ago. it used to have 'new paltz true value' and the store's phone number printed on the side, but that's long worn off.

i will miss it.

fah said:

Deep down, I knew you were a jock :D

:lol:

deep down i am...unfortunatly on the surface i have limited skills....

my knee is screwed up in the first place from sports.

fah said:

:ohmy:

My knee is sore too...my right knee. I think I agrivated an old injury when I slipped on some ice last week. I thought it was getting better but.....

:(

stupid ice. i madspit in its general direction. :madspit:

hey, it's my right knee too....

~takes a moment to mourn the loss of IWB's keychain~

I got a great new keychain for Christmas. It's one of those Italian link keychains (like the bracelet). I want to get a 'U' and a '2' but I haven't had the time to go looking yet.

I'm sorry if this is too painful for you.

:hug:

Last edited:
:huh: that's not good (cutting off the circulation in your leg)! :lol:

i'm actually more surprised i never broke my keychain before...7 years is 2555 days, and i definetly went out and brought my keys with me a fair number of those days.

there were several mosh pits at shows where i thought i lost or broke my keys...one time i did lose them...but i got them back.

yeah. especailly if they get lost in a crowd of people and kicked across the floor countless times :yikes:

keys and wallet. worst things ever to lose.

:yikes:

i don't have my birth certificate in my wallet.

what's a sin? i'm pretty sure i don't have one of those in my wallet. and since i have a strange feeling it's something like a social security card, i don't have that in my wallet either. i have no idea where that is...probably somewhere in a box at home. fortunatly my mom has good filing and organizational skills.

fah said:
Oh sorry, Canadian SIN = US Social Security Card

But don't you like the sound of sin better :wink:

Moms with organizational skills :up:
(I am not one of those Moms)

yes, sin sounds much better than ssn. you can't pronounce ssn. but sin is...sin! :macdevil:

fah said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr fah picked up my pay cheque stub for me and they screwed up my cheque.

:yell: :yell: :yell:

bastards!!!

:hug:

chocolate....:hmm:

on a totally unrelated subject, i'm 32% into downloading rem 'i'm gonna dj' from nyc this past tour. :hyper: how is it that all the people with the really cool songs (this is the first person i've seen with a boot with this on it) have the slowest download speeds?

I just found out that a friend's 23 year old nephew was killed by a drunk driver who was driving the wrong way on the highway. 30 more seconds and he would have taken his turn off.

:sad:

I am now starting to look forward to my holidays in March. I am off for the Spring Break and Easter week. And then the U2 tour starts :hmm:

I wonder if Mr fah would notice if I booked a family holiday in Southern California :hmm:

:hmm: he might notice...i don't know how observant mr fah is...

i'm hungry :mad: i want the dining halls to open, i'm sick of living off poptarts and ramen (and it's only been 1 day, haha).

good news though: my mom is picking me up (i left a few random things at home - toothbrush, clothing hangers, mousepad), and i'm going home to eat dinner. guess what she's stopping to get on the way here....

WINGS!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:ohmy: It took me an hour to drive my less than 15 minute drive due to the snow :| I bet most of my coworkers aren't even half way home since most of them live really far away. FOUR inches so far and it really just started at about noon. We got to leave a little before 4 and it was just awful. 4 more on it's way tonight. I'd still rather have this crap than below zero.

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: It took me an hour to drive my less than 15 minute drive due to the snow :| I bet most of my coworkers aren't even half way home since most of them live really far away. FOUR inches so far and it really just started at about noon. We got to leave a little before 4 and it was just awful. 4 more on it's way tonight. I'd still rather have this crap than below zero.
PLEASE don't send this my way until after I get home tomorrow night! It can start snowing here any time after 8:30 pm, when I'll be safe and sound in my house!

:hug: fah That's so sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom