Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

eyecrazy.gif

jumping40.gif

oh what the hell, dance away.................

That's what I say!

arw9797 said:
I dont' know what to say. I was all set to return the gifts and just not deal with this but now I dont know what to do other than to say the 29th is fine like she suggested.
Sleep on it. :| You'll have a different outlook in the morning.

shari schultz said:
*sounding cold-hearted here*
Could you return one of the gifts? Cut-back a bit, I mean to say....

no because this is someone I've been friends with since I was 10 years old. We always get each other a lot of crap and if I only gave her a tiny amount I would feel weird because I'm sure she spent more than I did to begin with. I know one of my gifts and she had mentioned last month that she already got a me a few tiny things. The gift I know is large and should say U2 Show on the cover :drool: So no I can't cut back even though I'd like to.

shari schultz said:
pink bouncy guy is here again................
I think we are having group hallucinations:drunk:
:lol: I don't see a pink bouncy guy, I think you're having solo hallucinations!

I don't even know what I'd say to her face to face. I've been so mad at her for so long now. I had to put on a happy face when I moved because she was there to help but I was still mad as hell at her. Plus she left super early....a lot earlier than I thought. I spent all day and all night helping her move but she got out of here pretty quick which is probably why I flipped out that night because once she left EVERYONE left and I was all alone with no tv or internet and no where to sit. That was such an awful night.

:ohmy: it is way past my bedtime. :eek:

My partner at work informed me at about 4:00 that he's off tomorrow :mad: I hope we're not busy. He said I didn't have anything to worry about with his stuff so I hope he's right and nothing comes in that he didn't think about. Last time he was off so was our supervisor who backs us up and I was so busy I didn't know which way to turn. :huh:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I don't see a pink bouncy guy, I think you're having solo hallucinations!

soooooo the fresh air from shoveling affected me more than I thought:hmm:
but seriously, I DO see him:reject:

When there is conflict, it must be resolved for friendship to continue. Confrontation is one way to resolve conflict. Talking it out is another
*nervous gurgling noises* this is a tip on how to keep up friendships......why do they always make it sound easy to do........the C word alone gives me the heebie jeebies*shiver*

shari schultz said:

*nervous gurgling noises* this is a tip from a website on how to keep up friendships......why do they always make it sound easy to do........the C word alone gives me the heebie jeebies*shiver*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom