Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2008251945.jpg

She looks like a bogan straight out of the eighties in that picture.

I'm so fucking sick of politics. I can't wait for one week from now. When I can ignore it all again.

at the halloween party last night i posed for pictures shooting a wolf, a shiek, an indian, and george washington. also giving jesus the thumbs up and a pregnant nun the thumbs up. this was wildly amusing to me and the 2 americans i was with. nobody else got it, and a lot of people asked me if i was supposed to be putin. alas.

she reminds me of the stupid housewives i see with their cell phone constantly glued to their ear, rambling on to their friends about unimportant things while ignoring their kids running around at their feet.

or the moms who go to chili's and bring their kids with them, pile them on one end of the table and proceed to forget about them because damnit they didn't want to get pregnant at 25 and lose their youth! :whine: :itscalledacondom:

me either. it has an odd taste to me. i know the flavours are supposed to be some huge secret, but i'd love to know what they're supposed to be. i've wondered if i'd like cherry vanilla dr. pepper. at least when that flavour came out i know it was available everywhere in diet and some places in regular, but of course being in one of the fattest cities ever, you know we had regular too. (i really hate the after taste of diet soda anyway.)

I believe they released what the flavors were like last year. There was some big contest and build up towards it. But I never did look to see what they were :hmm:

she reminds me of the stupid housewives i see with their cell phone constantly glued to their ear, rambling on to their friends about unimportant things while ignoring their kids running around at their feet.

or the moms who go to chili's and bring their kids with them, pile them on one end of the table and proceed to forget about them because damnit they didn't want to get pregnant at 25 and lose their youth! :whine: :itscalledacondom:

Plus she's driving a four week drive people mover the size of your average city bus, with the driving skills of your average city shrub.

at the halloween party last night i posed for pictures shooting a wolf, a shiek, an indian, and george washington. also giving jesus the thumbs up and a pregnant nun the thumbs up. this was wildly amusing to me and the 2 americans i was with. nobody else got it, and a lot of people asked me if i was supposed to be putin. alas.

Oh, that sounds classic. :laugh:

I believe they released what the flavors were like last year. There was some big contest and build up towards it. But I never did look to see what they were :hmm:
:hmm:

i've not found a flavour list yet, but i did find this:
In a unique marketing strategy, Dr. Pepper have reportedly entered a dare of sorts between themselves and Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose. They have stated that if Axl Rose manages to release his new album, Chinese Democracy, in 2008, they will give everyone in America a free Dr. Pepper except for former Guns N' Roses guitarists Slash and Buckethead. Chinese Democracy, which has been in the works for seventeen years, has since been dated for November 23, 2008. They will keep up their end of the bargain by offering coupons on their website for 24 hours on the date of release.

My favourites are the ones obviously from interstate - or the outer suburbs, which sometimes feels like it might be interstate - on the tram who let their kids run around. "Aww, it's his first time on the tram!" or "she doesn't get to ride on the trams much!" Fuck off. Some of us are doing our daily commute here. Keep your damn kid under control. The tram isn't their goddamn playpen. And please, while you're at it, stop talking so loudly on your phone. "OMG GUESS WHO DARREN'S DATING NOW!" THE TRAM DOESN'T CARE.

Plus she's driving a four week drive people mover the size of your average city bus, with the driving skills of your average city shrub.

:lmao:

:hmm:

i've not found a flavour list yet, but i did find this:
In a unique marketing strategy, Dr. Pepper have reportedly entered a dare of sorts between themselves and Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose. They have stated that if Axl Rose manages to release his new album, Chinese Democracy, in 2008, they will give everyone in America a free Dr. Pepper except for former Guns N' Roses guitarists Slash and Buckethead. Chinese Democracy, which has been in the works for seventeen years, has since been dated for November 23, 2008. They will keep up their end of the bargain by offering coupons on their website for 24 hours on the date of release.

You didn't hear about that? I've been telling everyone :lol:

oh gross:
Hot Dr Pepper was developed many years ago as a refreshing winter drink. Heat Dr Pepper in a saucepan to 180 degrees, place a thin slice of lemon in the bottom of a coffee mug or insulated cup and pour the heated Dr Pepper over the lemon.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

You didn't hear about that? I've been telling everyone :lol:
lol nope, i had no idea. it cracks me up that slash and buckethead can't have any. and this also reminds me of when i went to olive garden last week and overheard my waiter talking to another server about buckethead. it just tipped something off and i started cracking up.

oh gross:
Hot Dr Pepper was developed many years ago as a refreshing winter drink. Heat Dr Pepper in a saucepan to 180 degrees, place a thin slice of lemon in the bottom of a coffee mug or insulated cup and pour the heated Dr Pepper over the lemon.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

You didn't know about this either?!!! what rock are you living under :tsk:

:wink:

My favourites are the ones obviously from interstate - or the outer suburbs, which sometimes feels like it might be interstate - on the tram who let their kids run around. "Aww, it's his first time on the tram!" or "she doesn't get to ride on the trams much!" Fuck off. Some of us are doing our daily commute here. Keep your damn kid under control. The tram isn't their goddamn playpen. And please, while you're at it, stop talking so loudly on your phone. "OMG GUESS WHO DARREN'S DATING NOW!" THE TRAM DOESN'T CARE.

Kinda reminds me of the last time I caught the bus. Some girl was with her friends. She talked about how she flashed people from the bus, who she wanted to "hook up" with and how one guy at her school wanted to be a hard out drug dealer and how he shouldn't do it.

Then she mentioned her 16th birthday party was next year. All I could wonder was "Where were girls like you when I was 16...or at least more attractive girls like you when I was 16??"

They only talked about these things as loud as they could with old people and children on the bus. Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom