Frosting & Doritos...What Are Your "Weird" Food Combos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I actually put a dab of frosting on a couple of Doritos tonight...and they were pretty good!

Other food combos I enjoy that some might say are weird:

*putting chips on my sandwiches*
*dipping my French fries in pudding*

Anybody else have any?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hrmm... I am not a real food fan, and don't enjoy eating (I eat only when hungry, not for fun or creativity...)

But, for me, these oddities would apply:

Cream cheese on Saltines
Vinegar on green beans
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese topping on any dinner food (nooo dessert or sweet foods!)

i was eating some mac n' cheese the other day, and some mustard and ketchup sneaked there way into the mix, and it didn't taste all that bad.

Mushrooms on bread
wink.gif

------------------
"And I can feel the cold steel. And I can make a wound that won't heal."- Bono

Heeeyy Bonochick, I put chips on my sandwhiches all the time!
I also put onions on my Doritos one time, really good, but man oh man, the smell was...not.
Does anyone else put pepper on their ketchup when they eat it w/ fries? It's damn good.

Noodle you know I feel the same way about food as you.
wink.gif

I like cream cheese and doritos.

Also, when I have my garlic cheesy bread, I must eat it with ruffles and dill dip.. in the same bite, otherwise it will not taste as good.

I used to put fritos in my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

when i was in highschool the grossest thing i ever ate (although back then in my "state"...gee I wonder why they called it "high" school....) was captain crunched wrapped in processed american cheese. Don't try this at home folks lol
tongue.gif

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

ADAM (talking about Elevation):
"I like it, it's very hard to play live...(starts smiling) I don't understand what it's about, it's good."

Chocolate chip cookies in apple sauce.

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

the only time i like ice cream is when it's been in the micro for about 5 seconds and then put some whipped cream on top.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

I dunno, I was at my grandparents house, and they had fondue style chocolate... and everyone had finished off the apples and grapes and stuff... so rather than put cheese on my crackers, I just put it on the skewer and dipped it in chocolate LOL

Hmm, my friend John puts oreos on Ham&Cheese sandwiches... Sometiems he piles on some french fries too.

What else... hmmm... tomatos on crackers? although thats not really that unusual. Lets see... LOL Who else puts a whole chocolate chip cookie or two into a tall glass of milk and lets it turn into cookie mush and then drinks it? LOL

I dont know, Im out of thoughts at the moment.

Bama, shut up and get back into chat
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-04-2001).]

Originally posted by OzAurora:
Vegemite and Avocado on toast is yummy
smile.gif

Vegemite? What's that? It certainly sounds like a powerful snack, though...

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

[This message has been edited by SweetPea (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by popkidu2:
when i was in highschool the grossest thing i ever ate (although back then in my "state"...gee I wonder why they called it "high" school....) was captain crunched wrapped in processed american cheese. Don't try this at home folks lol
tongue.gif

Put down the bongdiggitybong and step away from the munchie treats!
wink.gif

Ah, those "high" school memories. Just reading this thread takes me back! lol!

Originally posted by SweetPea:
Vegemite? What's that? It certainly sounds like a powerful snack, though...

Sweetpea, it's this weird ass spread we put on our bread. It's strangely yummy. It has a really strong flavour and it's full of yeast. I try to feed it to foreigners but they all gag!!
biggrin.gif

This isn't a combo, but it's weird.

You know string cheese? It's this stick of cheese that you're supposed to peel off to eat it? HENCE the name, STRING cheese?

Well one of my friends eats the string cheese like a banana, just biting off of it. PEEL IT! I tell her. It drives me batty.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

I almost always put chips on my sandwich

aboutt he wierdest combination, that I've only eaten once was Onion dip and Chocolate covered Cherries. I Tactualyl tasted good, but I Can't bring myself to do it again

OKAY! I couldn't hold out any longer.

Sometimes I will grill a hamburger patty, but then I will put it on a bun. Here's the weird part: on top of the hamburger patty, I will put mustard, ketchup, dill pickle, sliced or chopped onions, lettuce, and sliced tomato. I know that sounds really weird and gross, but it is something of a culinary fetish I have. Sorry to gross you out.

~U2Alabama

Bama, that's disgusting. Okay, so Bonochick did ask the question, but I'm sure she didn't intend to provoke such an offensive response. Shame on you - and get help!

For me - raw onions on everything. I have no friends.
biggrin.gif

*putting chips on my sandwiches*-BonoChick

Everyone here does that so it isnt weird its called a "Chip Buttie"
biggrin.gif

I like having cheese, ham and turkey toasties which i dont think is weird but other ppl find it strange.

Having stew, which is lovely, Do americans know what stew is? Well if you don't its potatoes (spuds) hehe, vegtables usually carrots, gravy, onions and beef all together, yummmmy, instead of beef i love pork sausages with it.

Next weird thing-Bread with just brown sauce and nothing else.

Having Gravy with practically every meal, which annoys the rest of the family.

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom