From bad to worse.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
for f*k sake!! (excuse my anger) - but from everything that happened last weekend, as I told u about, to gettin a phonecall from mum, (who is over in England on holiday with her partner, Rodney), to say that he is fairly unwell at the moment, all day yesterday the poor guy had serious 'runs' every like 'half-hour' and last night he had been a bit sick too, now it couldnt have been food-poisonin cause he woulda had cramps and it woulda happened same night, but like holy shit...........Im still waiting from a call from mum to know if hes any better or if hes had to go into hospital due to dehydration ..........*bangs head on table*

wow, sunshine has got to be lurking around the corner somewhere maddie
this can't keep up

hoping that everything will turn out fine

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I dont know Sally,all I know is that if things dont improve soon............

Mum just called me there, she was chargin her phone, to say he was up all night but the spaces between each toilet session are gettin longer, and she tinks hes on the road to recovery.....hes a diabetic, so his sugar level had us all inc doctor in England on edge, but no change with it..............we think it was a virus has hit him, but prob hit him harder if his immunity is weaker due to Diabetes, no idea.........mums fine though, she hasnt taken anything, though through precaution shes eating as little as possible.........I only hope they both are fine for all the driving they have to do on Friday..............

whats worryin me though, laugh as much as u will but, vomiting is a huge fear of mine...
frown.gif
and Im worried now he will bring it home...............I know, I sound a sad sad bitch, but its true........

I cant believe this, the poor mite..........*prays for recovery*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom