Friends (the TV show, not the people)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
Sorry if this topic has already been discussed hundreds of times...but who else loves Friends? Let's have a little Friends quiz...

1 - Who's your favourite character?
2 - Favourite couple?
3 - Favourite episode?
4 - Memorable quotes?
And 5 - what do you want to happen in the next season?

Oooh, and a bonus round for people in the UK, if you've seen the Friends commercials on E4 then what is that song on the commercials? It's driving me nuts trying to think of it!

To answer my own quiz...

1 - It's a tie between Rachel and Joey

2 - I want Rach and Joey to get together - they'd be perfect together...just like when they were sharing an appartment. BUT I also think Ross and Rach are a really cute couple. So I'm kinda torn on that one.

3 - The One With The Ski Trip, because it's the first one I saw. And...all the ones where Rachel and Ross are getting together then breaking up.

4 - Rachel: "Chandler, you idiot!"
Chandler: "I'm sure you're right, but why?"
and Ross: "You're over me? When were you UNDER me?"

5 - wait...if you don't want me to spoil the end of the last series then stop reading now
WELL, if it wasn't that Ross is having second thoughts about telling Rachel how he feels about her, then I'd just want Rach to say yes to Joey. But I think that now if she says yes and he accepts that, then Ross is going to be really hurt and I don't think Joey would do that to Ross. So basically, I'm undecided. I want them all to live happily ever after. Oh, and I want Rachel to mail the contents of her closet to me because that girl has the greatest fashion sense.

Bonus round...I don't freaking know or I wouldn't have asked to start with!

1 - Who's your favourite character? Joey :D
2 - Favourite couple? Uhm... Don't have one. It used to be Chandler and Monica but they drive me crazy now.
3 - Favourite episode? I dunno.... Damn!
4 - Memorable quotes? "Beef GOOD, Peas GOOD, Whipped Cream GOOD" Joey
And 5 - what do you want to happen in the next season? Well... I'd rather have Rachel and Ross get married because she'd be saying yes to Joey for all the wrong reasons... but I don't really care what happens. As long as it stays funny.

I :heart: Friends!

1 - Who's your favourite character? - Monica or Ross
2 - Favourite couple? R&R only bc of the awesome dialogues and resulting episodes
3 - Favourite episode? The One With The Embryos, whichever one where Rachel made the Truffle
4 - Memorable quotes? Too many to mention.. but here's one I can think of right now...

Chandler: "Is this why they don't like me or why you don't like me?"

And 5 - what do you want to happen in the next season
I believe the writer's will milk the R&J confusion a bit more, Mondler will have marrital problems and Phoebe will get married. R&R will get engaged and on the same night Monica will announce that she's pregnant.

HelloAngel said:
LMAO!!! :lol:

Oh and great minds think alike! My favourite quote comes from your favourite episode!

And bullet--> if you are trying to mock us 'cause we like a TV show, :rolleyes: go ahead.

1 - Who's your favourite character? Joey

2 - Favourite couple? Monica and Chandler

3 - Favourite episode? The London episodes and the Thanksgiving episode when Chandler is in the box

4 - Memorable quotes? "Hold on, I have to get into my map." -Joey. I can totally relate Joey, I have no sense of direction! :D

And 5 - what do you want to happen in the next season? I don't know. I haven't watched all year, cause I had ballet class Thursday nights. I'm still catching up on reruns.

FizzingWhizzbees said:

1 - Who's your favourite character?
2 - Favourite couple?
3 - Favourite episode?
4 - Memorable quotes?
And 5 - what do you want to happen in the next season?

1. Monica or Ross
2. Rachel and Ross
3. This season's finale :D
4. Can't think of any right off hand
5. I think Rachel should tell Joey no, in a nice way of course, and Ross and Rachel should get married. On the way out of the hospital, Joey should spot some girl he falls madly in love with on the first sight. I want everyone to be happy :D :D :D :lol:

1 - Who's your favourite character? Phoebe
2 - Favourite couple? None really, I guess Ross & Rachel
3 - Favourite episode? When Ross cant get his leather pants back on and dumps talc and vaseline all over him per Joey's advice to get his pants back on unsucceeding then looking like an idiot when he comes out of the bathroom. And the dollhouse one. And the one where Eddie moves in. And the one with Ben Stiller.. oh yeah thats my favorite. Damn I like them all!
4 - Memorable quotes?
"Offering people gum is not cooking." - Chandler
"Okay, you have to stop the Q-Tip when there's resistance!" - Chandler
"If you blow into one, does the other one get bigger?" - Joey
"See, I knew something had to be wrong because my fingernails did not grow at all yesterday." - Phoebe

And 5 - what do you want to happen in the next season? I want them to attend a U2 concert.

Re: Re: Friends (the TV show, not the people)

Sicy said:

And 5 - what do you want to happen in the next season? I want them to attend a U2 concert.

:lol: I am officially LAUGHING OUT LOUD! That was classic!

Laughing because there's no chance in hell that it would ever happen?

Sicy said:
Laughing because there's no chance in hell that it would ever happen?

Well seeing as though this is the same group of people that got excited over Hootie and the Blowfish, can't say it would happen, but seriously laughing because I was SO not expecting that answer as everyone was perviously talking about Ross and Rachel. :D

Good job Sicy!

Back
Top Bottom