friends or seinfeld?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

friends or seinfeld?

• friends

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • seinfeld

Votes: 67 78.8%

• Total voters
I've never ever been addicted to Friends. I watched it a little though.
I never saw Seinfeld here, but heard of it. Is it a bit like Spin City, or something like that ? :shrug:

friends was a good show but when it comes down to it it was just playing off the same forumla that's worked a thousand times before and will continue to work a thousand more times.

there never was a show quite like seinfeld, and there hasn't been another one quite like it since. it is truely original in every sense, therefore it blows away the competition.

Seinfeld.

It could have been a close competetion, IMO, but Friends went down hill on the last few seasons. I think they should have ended it a lot sooner then they did. Seinfeld went out in a blzae of glory, although the backwards episode kind of sucked.

There are some episodes of Friends that always make me laugh... Ross and "unagi", Joey wearing all of Chandler's clothes, etc.

But like headache said, I can sit for HOURS and quote Seinfeld...Friends, maybe 10 minutes :shrug:

Friends is for me the best comedy ever. I have to say though that i like Seinfeld to. BTW: did you know that in the series Ross and Rachell`s favourite song is WOWY.

Seinfeld, without a doubt! I make a point of watching it everyday still. I'm so glad the DVDs are finally coming out!!

my friendsthing might be beacause my country doesnt show too much seinfeld

Seinfeld any day - Love the pez dispenser episode, the one where Jerry steals the rye round...could go on forever.

BU2 said:
BTW: did you know that in the series Ross and Rachell`s favourite song is WOWY.

actually it's Ross's favourite song, no indication that it's Rachels.

In season 2 Ross calls up a radio station and gets them to play the song "for Rachel" and to say that he's sorry. (for making a list of reasons he shouldnt be with her) and Rachel calls the radio show, told them what Ross did, and the DJ interupts the song and says she doesnt want to play the song anymore.

In season 3 Ross is in the club with "the girl from the copy place" and comments that it's his favourite song, then he sleeps with her. When he was "on a break" from Rachel.

Um, do I need to say which one I voted for ? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom