Friends anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
syndicated episodes of friends, raymond, seinfeld and the simpsons are the only things i watch on tv.

Yea, i own nearly all the vids. Say ... you guys are mostly American, yea? Any leads on series 10? Cos us British are poorly informed by you all-knowledgeable American bastards! You get every film, CD, and game about 2 months before us!

So do you have any idea of storylines, plots, events etc?

I thought this was going to be a thread asking if any of us had friends. :wink:

I've only seen a few episodes, but they were pretty good.

I'm a Chandler girl myself. The earlier seasons ARE much better.

id say the more recent ones are the best. theyve toned down the phoebe flightiness

I only started watching in the last few years, so I think I am biased towards the more recent ones. The reruns are cute, but not quite as funny to me personally. I dunno. I do wish that Joey and Rachel would just go ahead and get together. :huh:

I really like Friends. But I stopped watching it regularly about a year or so ago.

I still watch it every now and then. Chandler's my favourite, Ross...is not. Hah.

I love the blackout episode from the first series. "Do you know what a crackweasel is?" Hahah. And Phoebe's blackout song. :)

I'm a Friends fan :up: Just bought the 4th season...

We are watching an episode or 2 every few nights, we just watched one from the second season where they are making fun of Chandler for putting on weight. They had NO idea how bad it was actually going to get at some point :uhoh:

But I do love Chandler, he is my fave Friends boy :yes:

joey cracks me up all the time :lol:

i remember Phoebe's cat food song I think it was.....
Smelly Cat!...Smelly Cat!......
there the only words I can remember

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:
I am Chandler/Joey Girl!!!

*wants the dvd's of Friends Seasons 1-4 :yes:
I'm almost there...I've got only season 4 to get!!
I also have that 4 volumes of best episodes/fan favourites!!
I'm most def. a Chandler girl....but I think all the guys have something about them that is :cute:
I almost start peeing my pants laughing just thinking about the episode where Ross whitens his teeth and went on a date....the lights were turned off and his teeth were GLOWING :lmao:

I love the blackout episode from the first series. "Do you know what a crackweasel is?" Hahah. And Phoebe's blackout song.

New Yourk City Has No Power
And The Milk Is Gretting Sour
But To Me It Is Not Scary
'Coz I Stay Away From Dairy!

Some More Pheobe Songs:

Sometimes men love women
Sometimes me love men
And then there are bisexuals
But some say theyre just kidding themselves ...

Oh the cow in the meadow goes moo
Oh the cow in the meadow goes moo
And the farmer hits him on the head and grids him up
and thats how we get hamburgers ...
Nooooow Chickens! ...

Im in the shower and I'm writing a song
Stop me if youve heard it
My skin is soapy and my hair is wet
And Tegrin Spelled backwards is Nergit

I love Pheobe! Rachel, leave Joey alone, he was made for Pheobe!

Oh I love Ross!! He's definitely the funniest. Yeah this last season was a little boring if you ask me. I can't wait to see how this next season turns out. I'm wondering what's gonna happen with Rachel. Ooooooh well. We shall see. I'll be sad to see it go though. The last season!! :(

I'm sleepy, please excuse the rambling. Thank you. :|

Back
Top Bottom