Friends, an Emmy and the last season - Will It Come Back Next Year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
mdf114657.jpg

That's right folks, the last season of the beloved show "Friends" begins tonight. But with two Emmys under its belt, it's never been hotter.

Do you think it will come back next year? Or should it go out on top?

What do you think will happen this season?

I love "Friends"!! But, alas... all good things must come to an end eventually. I'd rather see it go out on top than fizzle to a nothing show. That being said if they could squeeze a couple more seasons of top comedy in, I'd watch! :D

I have despised these 6 self-involved morons for many moons now, and I hope, in the name of all that is good and holy, that this ends. Sooner, rather than later. It's pure dreck, IMO. :yes:

I LOVE Friends, but I'd much rather have the show go out on top than fade away. This is the 10th season, right? It's probably good to end it now. It'll be sad, but reruns are on all the time!

anitram said:
I have despised these 6 self-involved morons for many moons now, and I hope, in the name of all that is good and holy, that this ends. Sooner, rather than later. It's pure dreck, IMO. :yes:

THANK YOU! I hate this shallow, brain-dead show with a passion. It can't go off the air soon enough to please me.

I do know I am the only person alive who HATES Seinfeld

Wow I had no intention of replying to this thread as I thought you were all going to say you loved it and my negative views are best left elsewhere in a Friends Appreciation thread. But I dont like it for the same reasons mentioned.

Heaps of people do though. I dont think it should end if they can still pull out the same stuff that gets the viewers in. If the writers and co are feeling they are at the end, then it should stop, but if they have more left, keep it going.

It would be fun to see the carreers of the actors go down in flames after the show has stopped. Especially David Schwimmers. :yuck: :yes:

DrTeeth said:
Especially David Schwimmers. :yuck: :yes:

I like "Friends," but I can't stand David Schwimmer either. :no: :yuck: :crack:

I hated the show for years and then my last year of college started watching the reruns of it because there was nothing else on, and now I love it.

Back
Top Bottom