freshly cut kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hent the Power Bear

DethVeggy is ma'honey
ive decided to make a monthly post regarding how important i am to this community, particularly the feedback message board.

its important one is reminded of my greatness and pay proper respect at least once a month.

if this is too much to ask for, then perhaps a popularity contest will be in order.

ah yes, is that freshly cut kids that im smelling?

its either this or we go back to the power rankings. a ranking, ordering and seperating thread is necessary to keep people offguard, uncomfortable and most importantly - unhappy.

u2bama has made it clear for over a year now, that he will never vote for salome.

i used to like foray, but when she turned into the monster you now know her as, i threw away her friendship like yesterdays paper.

according to a recent study by ted connors and associates, 59 per cent of all automobile accidents were committed by females in 1975.

ghetofabu - nah, nevermind. not worth it. until she replies with a typical snydy remark, then ill sean connery her ass.

but ofcourse, thats what the masses want.

as i write this, im coming to the realization that this just might be one of the best threads ive ever written. i know i know, thats hard to believe - we all know how many great ones ive made. but this one is special. no, not special like ghetofabu and salome are, but special like the smell of freshly cut kids.

ok great, this is great, ya, uh uh....umm, let me ask you one more quick question if i may....just where, um, do you see yourself in 50 years time?

would you consider yourself a patient, better driver?

In 50 years I will be the proud owner of Ted Connor's estate...

3375785923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D427%3D77%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323395848%3A%3C7ot1lsi

I foresee this outcome in 50 years time

i really, really, really hate you the most. really.

when i am king you will be first against the wall, 'hent'.

you have a talent for dumb names.

foray

somewhere along the way the magic was lost

where did we all go wrong?

the fact remains that so many of you losers dont know your history and have turned this website into a shithole of talentless ass-clown threads. :down:

sure, maybe once or twice a month someone will come up with something surprising, but how often is NOT written by me?

honestly, you have no idea how lucky you are to have my posting services. especially you foray.

Screaming Flower said:
i'm going to help foray kick your manitoban ass.

Oh my, is Bear a Pegger too?... I guess that explains a lot of things.

so i'm confused, does starting a thread about how much this place sucks constitute this as a good thread?

its better than the threads quizzing members on "what kind of mayonaise/lantern/dipshit/asswipe are you?"

famousrungi, shut your hole and get messenger already.

shave your face with some mace in the dark.

save up some food stamps, and yes, i live in a trailor park, old boy.

*double barrel buckshot

and before i forget, id like to point out that my signature is the most terrifying this board has ever seen.

if only iy were smaller, like that garry glenn-dale i saw shooting up those dobermans with some kickass crack, bangbang!

:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom