Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah!, That was just bizzare!

I'm not so devastated, well sorta about the Platy, but The Clown I'm a bit sad over. My other Clown is now missing his buddy, I think I'll head to the pet store tomorrow and see if they have any clown loach's in stock, cause I'm "supposed" to keep them in a school of 3+.

Ah, yeah, I deliberately got six zebrafish simply because I thought it wouldn't be fair to have just a couple swimming around with little company. Plus when you have six or more, they school. :up:

I've been thinking of getting more fish, but that'd just mean more fish shit to clean each month ...

Well, it'd help, seeing as I don't find many Asian girls attractive at all, and as many white girls don't find me attractive at all.

However, me being Chinese means I can whirl around weapons and scream, and people will take me seriously. If I was white and tried that, everyone'd just laugh.

Oh, and my metabolism rate is almost impossible to conquer with food :up:

:laugh: Damn, I wish I could introduce you to one girl I got on well with in a class last year. She was ethnically Singaporean but born in Australia, pretty attractive, and bloody intelligent. But she's gone to Canberra for a couple of years, so.

And yeah, nobody's going to take a white guy with a fan seriously.

Fuck, now I'm laughing just thinking about it. :lmao:

Oh, how I wish the show could be all challenges and them ripping on each other.

I am so tempted to just start watching Top Gear again right now. Doesn't help that I have the last three seasons on my XHD.

NOOOO IT'S A TRAP!

Whenever May says something along the lines of "Watch this!", I know I'm going to be laughing for the next ten minutes.

I.e., when he was getting out of a parallel park in that stupid double-car he made.

:lol:

I'm so fucking glad they got in May from the second season onwards. That other guy in the first season that they've recently been showing is just ... daft. I don't like him.

The latter. God, they're boring. Plus they just use old elements from samurai movies and such made decades earlier.

I was talking to a friend of mine who learns kendo, and after that conversation I realised just how much of lightsabre fighting is based off kendo.

Although, and this can be my Star Wars random fact of the day, the guy who played Darth Maul in Episode I (Ray Park) is a wushu expert, which is what I learn - it's almost the only way anyone could have pulled off that double lightsabre thing.

The latter. God, they're boring. Plus they just use old elements from samurai movies and such made decades earlier.

AWESOME. It's nice to not feel like such a heretic in my opinion of movies. I just don't see why Star Wars is such a huge cult phenomenon.

:laugh: Damn, I wish I could introduce you to one girl I got on well with in a class last year. She was ethnically Singaporean but born in Australia, pretty attractive, and bloody intelligent. But she's gone to Canberra for a couple of years, so.

And yeah, nobody's going to take a white guy with a fan seriously.

You love my fan, admit it. Despite all the other weapons I have, the fan's the one that has captured your imagination.

I'm so fucking glad they got in May from the second season onwards. That other guy in the first season that they've recently been showing is just ... daft. I don't like him.

Yeah, I actually haven't bothered with watching many pre-May episodes. Just doesn't feel right.

AWESOME. It's nice to not feel like such a heretic in my opinion of movies. I just don't see why Star Wars is such a huge cult phenomenon.

Like I said, pure escapism on my part. Y'know what I can't stand at all though? Star Trek.

You love my fan, admit it. Despite all the other weapons I have, the fan's the one that has captured your imagination.

After all our talk about that fan, you didn't actually show me the bloody thing!

It just cracks me up that you can use a FAN as a weapon. What next, a slice of bread?

Yeah, I actually haven't bothered with watching many pre-May episodes. Just doesn't feel right.

Yeah, I haven't made much of an effort to watch the pre-May episodes. Plus, they seem like they have more of a focus on cars. It doesn't feel right. Learning about cars on Top Gear?! Perish the thought!

:hi5:

I always felt the same way. I can't find the appeal in a lot of popular movies, actually. In fact, I'm concerned I'm getting a reputation here as someone who hates everything. This isn't true, I just tend to be in the minority with things I like less.

Like I said, pure escapism on my part. Y'know what I can't stand at all though? Star Trek.

I've probably seen about five minutes of Star Trek in my life, and probably about half of that comes from animated avatars friends have used on LiveJournal. :laugh:

I just can't say it even sounds interesting enough to watch.

Oh, though I do love the Simpsons parody, something like Star Trek XXVI: So Very Tired.

Yeah, I haven't made much of an effort to watch the pre-May episodes. Plus, they seem like they have more of a focus on cars. It doesn't feel right. Learning about cars on Top Gear?! Perish the thought!

I haven't watched anything without May or the current Stig in it. It's just a crime against nature, really.

I always felt the same way. I can't find the appeal in a lot of popular movies, actually. In fact, I'm concerned I'm getting a reputation here as someone who hates everything. This isn't true, I just tend to be in the minority with things I like less.

That's all right, I think on Interference Ax has that reputation locked and sealed, no worries...

I already have that reputation. It's almost fun.

I just figure that I'm glad a lot of the stuff I like doesn't attract huge, obnoxious, embarrassing fandoms. U2's about it, and even then, I really don't give two shits what U2 has done after about Gone.

I already have that reputation. It's almost fun.

I just figure that I'm glad a lot of the stuff I like doesn't attract huge, obnoxious, embarrassing fandoms. U2's about it, and even then, I really don't give two shits what U2 has done after about Gone.

Actually, I get the reputation on other forums too. A lot of people can't comprehend the fact that I'd rather watch a silent cartoon over an episode of Family Guy, listen to a hundred Beach Boys songs before a single Beatles one, or drive a rusty nail through my head rather than listen to OK Computer.

Actually, I get the reputation on other forums too. A lot of people can't comprehend the fact that I'd rather watch a silent cartoon over an episode of Family Guy, listen to a hundred Beach Boys songs before a single Beatles one, or drive a rusty nail through my head rather than listen to OK Computer.

I'm with you on two of those three. I'd rather listen to a hundred Shadows songs before a single Beach Boys or Beatles one, though. But yeah, even though I've only seen one of those old cartoons you showed me, that's far more interesting than the stupid Family Guy scenes I've suffered through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom