Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read any of his books? I know so much of enjoying Clarkson being angry is his tone and accent and reactions to other people, but there's certainly a lot of anger in his writing. They don't look so bad.

Wait, wait. I know he has a newspaper column, but ... JEREMY CLARKSON WRITES BOOKS?! :laugh:

I MUST READ ONE.

Honestly, I do think he's a bit of an idiot sometimes. But even when he's going off on some rant in some direction where I totally disagree with his bollocks, he's still far too fucking funny.

YES.

Can you imagine them hosting the nightly news? You'd never stop laughing.

One of my mates suggested they host the Biggest Loser, and that they'd just ride the fat people around. You know, Clarkson would be all "This rubbish idiot can't even get to naught to sixty in thirty seconds!"

I thought he was onto something.

YES.

Can you imagine them hosting the nightly news? You'd never stop laughing.

HOLY CRAP I laughed just at the idea of it.

"In other news, apparently some place got hit by a typhoon. But we don't care, cause they're not British!"

"At least if they'd been a colony, we could laugh at their misfortune."

"But seriously, chaps, there are plenty of folks dying down there of starvation, being drowned, eating one another, eating dead animals - you know, the usual - and so we here at BBC News strongly suggest that if you don't like what Burma's government is doing, you write to your newspaper and complain!"

"What good is that going to do, Jeremy?"

"Well, for a start, we can ship all those papers over to Burma so they've got something to read while they're waiting for help to be let through."

I read a bit of one at the Melb Uni book sale the other day, it was absolutely hilarious. If the sale's still on, I'll have to bring you there, Ax.

I also just find the mere fact that Jeremy Clarkson writes books absolutely comical to begin with anyway.

Ah, cool.

And I see you beat me to the comment of "lulz Clarkson rites boox".

Hey Daniel! :wave:

I see you've joined the New Avatar Club ...

:wave:

:lol: I didn't notice until you guys pointed it out. Just back from Seeing Indiana Jones. (Work Movie Night...so I didn't have to pay!...score!)

Not Having seen the previous three, I would say it was good, except for how it ended....I dunno it was just a bit weird. Suppose I gotta expect that from George Lucas!

Wait, wait. I know he has a newspaper column, but ... JEREMY CLARKSON WRITES BOOKS?! :laugh:

I MUST READ ONE.

Honestly, I do think he's a bit of an idiot sometimes. But even when he's going off on some rant in some direction where I totally disagree with his bollocks, he's still far too fucking funny.

Personally, I hope he never starts believing in global warming. Or stops crashing into trees on purpose.

One of my mates suggested they host the Biggest Loser, and that they'd just ride the fat people around. You know, Clarkson would be all "This rubbish idiot can't even get to naught to sixty in thirty seconds!"

Hell, I wished I could host the Biggest Loser. Poor fat bastards wouldn't know what hit them... Literally in a lot of cases.

:lmao:

I might just watch The Biggest Loser in that case.

How about we get THEM to host Big Bother?

Clarkson: This is Big Brother. Today's task: solely working with the implements located in the kitchen, build cars with which to run over each other.

I also lost two of my Tropical Fish today :(

Well one was last night actually. I went to feed them this morning and one of my little platties had jumped out somehow over night.

Tonight when I went to feed them, I noticed another Platy was out, and a clown loach. the loach was dead, but the Platy was still alive....So I've lost 2 fish in 24 hours!

:wave:

:lol: I didn't notice until you guys pointed it out. Just back from Seeing Indiana Jones. (Work Movie Night...so I didn't have to pay!...score!)

Not Having seen the previous three, I would say it was good, except for how it ended....I dunno it was just a bit weird. Suppose I gotta expect that from George Lucas!

It doesn't compare to the previous three in terms of having a coherent and marginally believable plot at all. That being said, the action and so on was pure Indy - just the plot sucked so hard, the only thing that comes close is the local black hole.

And yes, I am a ridiculous Indy fan. :reject:

Well one was last night actually. I went to feed them this morning and one of my little platties had jumped out somehow over night.

Tonight when I went to feed them, I noticed another Platy was out, and a clown loach. the loach was dead, but the Platy was still alive....So I've lost 2 fish in 24 hours!

:(

Fish are cool. Sorry to hear of your loss!

HOLY CRAP I laughed just at the idea of it.

"In other news, apparently some place got hit by a typhoon. But we don't care, cause they're not British!"

"At least if they'd been a colony, we could laugh at their misfortune."

"But seriously, chaps, there are plenty of folks dying down there of starvation, being drowned, eating one another, eating dead animals - you know, the usual - and so we here at BBC News strongly suggest that if you don't like what Burma's government is doing, you write to your newspaper and complain!"

"What good is that going to do, Jeremy?"

"Well, for a start, we can ship all those papers over to Burma so they've got something to read while they're waiting for help to be let through."

:lmao: :lmao:

"And in other news, that blundering fool in charge of the US made another gaffe. No news there. God, those Americans make a bloody industry out of butchering English. Nee-son. Moz-da. Jag-WAAARRR. And all of their cars are far too big. I suppose because they're all far too big."

:lmao:

I might just watch The Biggest Loser in that case.

How about we get THEM to host Big Bother?

Clarkson: This is Big Brother. Today's task: solely working with the implements located in the kitchen, build cars with which to run over each other.

Clarkson: "Now tonight on Big Brother, we have a new challenge for our contestants."

Hammond: "Yes that's right, we want to see exactly how long it takes for them to get to a car, dismantle it and use parts of it to murder one another."

Clarkson: "Well we thought this would take no time at all, and be very entertaining for all, I mean, how hard can it be?"

Aww, that's a shame. At least you know what happened, though! Remember how I told you about one of my zebrafish disappearing? I'd still like to know at least what happened to the poor little thing!

Sorry to hear about it, man. :hug:

It doesn't compare to the previous three in terms of having a coherent and marginally believable plot at all. That being said, the action and so on was pure Indy - just the plot sucked so hard, the only thing that comes close is the local black hole.

And yes, I am a ridiculous Indy fan. :reject:

Yes the action, and just about everything else was great!, aside from the Plot. Anywho, I'm going to check out the originals in the not too distant future.

Clarkson: "Now tonight on Big Brother, we have a new challenge for our contestants."

Hammond: "Yes that's right, we want to see exactly how long it takes for them to get to a car, dismantle it and use parts of it to murder one another."

Clarkson: "Well we thought this would take no time at all, and be very entertaining for all, I mean, how hard can it be?"

:lmao: :lmao: OH MY GOD. :lmao: :lmao:

I would DEFINITELY tune in for that. You just know that people on Big Bother are so stupid that it would take about a month's worth of programming to actually get to the murder too. I'd be on the edge of my seat every night for weeks with quality TV like that!

One of the best things about Top Gear is that I actually haven't really learned anything about cars from it.

:lol: I just learned how to fully embrace my British heritage, haha.

Speaking of which, I've been told that British accents are "hot". I'm now wondering if it's worth talking like a Brit (it is my birthright) and seeing if that makes me any "hotter". :hmm:

One of the best things about Top Gear is that I actually haven't really learned anything about cars from it.

:lol: Yeah, probably the only thing I've learnt about cars is that Toyota Hiluxes are just about indestructible, since Clarkson's turned one into a boat, taken another to the North Pole ...

Otherwise, I'm just pissing myself laughing.

:lol: I just learned how to fully embrace my British heritage, haha.

Speaking of which, I've been told that British accents are "hot". I'm now wondering if it's worth talking like a Brit (it is my birthright) and seeing if that makes me any "hotter". :hmm:

Secretly, you wish you were as white as me.

Yes the action, and just about everything else was great!, aside from the Plot. Anywho, I'm going to check out the originals in the not too distant future.

They're very old school, but worth a watch. They just don't make films like that any more, as we all learned when the last three Star Wars films and this latest Indy film came out.

CGI for the lose in old-school film franchises. :madspit:

They're very old school, but worth a watch. They just don't make films like that any more, as we all learned when the last three Star Wars films and this latest Indy film came out.

I'd tell you what I think of Star Wars, but I wish to live past this Thursday.

Aww, that's a shame. At least you know what happened, though! Remember how I told you about one of my zebrafish disappearing? I'd still like to know at least what happened to the poor little thing!

Oh Yeah!, That was just bizzare!

I'm not so devastated, well sorta about the Platy, but The Clown I'm a bit sad over. My other Clown is now missing his buddy, I think I'll head to the pet store tomorrow and see if they have any clown loach's in stock, cause I'm "supposed" to keep them in a school of 3+.

Whenever May says something along the lines of "Watch this!", I know I'm going to be laughing for the next ten minutes.

I.e., when he was getting out of a parallel park in that stupid double-car he made.

Secretly, you wish you were as white as me.

Well, it'd help, seeing as I don't find many Asian girls attractive at all, and as many white girls don't find me attractive at all.

However, me being Chinese means I can whirl around weapons and scream, and people will take me seriously. If I was white and tried that, everyone'd just laugh.

Oh, and my metabolism rate is almost impossible to conquer with food :up:

Tell me about it. I didn't mind the Attack Of The Clones out of the three new star wars movies. Revenge Of The Sith, I need to watch again, because I've only seen it once (When It Came Out)....But I think I walked out thinking it was pretty crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom