Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I think when I get my signature back, I'll edit the Kierkegaard quote to be "The Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity."

Got to admit, "Have U2 Lost Some Spontaneity As A Live Act?" would be a good thread. Except it's in EYKIW.

As always, 5 members viewing adds up :up:

Bonnie, Ax, myself, Ian = 5 right?

Some people are on invisible, so they are counted as viewing the thread but their screen name doesn't appear in the list.

So who's spying on us? :shifty:

Holy crap, you're going premium?

Yeah, I want my sig and to be able to make polls and shit.

Though I just looked around for a link for where to go premium so that I know how much it costs and how to pay, and I can't find anything ...

Yeah, I want my sig and to be able to make polls and shit.

Though I just looked around for a link for where to go premium so that I know how much it costs and how to pay, and I can't find anything ...

i use my pay pal account, i think its like 30 bucks per year, fuck all really. other people use cheques or money transfers but it takes ages

i use my pay pal account, i think its like 30 bucks per year, fuck all really. other people use cheques or money transfers but it takes ages

Yeah, but I'd need a link first. I can't find anything along the lines of "to buy a premium membership, click here".

Looks like a hopelessly stock-standard vBulletin FAQ now. I thought it used to be one customised to Interference? But in any case, I searched it for "premium" and got "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Guess I'll have to ask in the Inside Broadcast new forum thread or something. Eh, shouldn't be an issue for a couple of weeks yet at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom