Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what I thought.

Pink?

Who was in a rap group at 10 and pierced her nose and has 13 tattoo's?

So, Simpsons on Channel 10 tonight in a few minutes. Odds are it's a brand new episode. I'd sincerely prefer an episode from season five that I've seen 100 times (probably literally) to some new episode I've never seen before.

I'm going to put on this Simpsons episode while I do the dishes. I dread how shit it will be. I'm still amazed that the movie last year was any good.

Remarkable, wasn't it?

Yeah. Though I wonder if my monumentally low expectations meant that anything even mildly better than recent series of the show would have been perceived as good. I suppose the only way to tell would be to play a few series 2-7 shows back-to-back and then watch the movie and see how it stacks up to things like "mmm, 64 slices of American cheese".

:lmao: :laugh: :lol: :anyotherlaughingguys:

CHER WON! WHAT AN UGLY RESULT!

New Zealand's worst tragedies:

1. Mount Erebus disaster
2. Tangiwai disaster
3. 1931 Hawkes Bay earthquake
4. Cher impersonator winning an episode of Stars In Their Eyes
5. Jenny Shipley

You're not eating tea tonight?

If it makes you feel any better, I think I just accidentally ate a non-pitted olive.

I'm just about to go do the dishes, then I'm making some gnocchi napoli. I KNOW, it feels like I'm always making that. But it's my ultra-quick dinner for late in the uni semester when I just can't be fucked cooking or studying or doing anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom