Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great, knew it would happen. I have the most intense craving for cereal now.

I blame LeMel.

As punishment, he'll have to try every single attempt that we manage to make, including the stuff which has soggy cereal left in the bowl.

Then move on to the wider markets with cocoa and honey-flavoured offerings?

I wonder if there are niche markets out there. Weetbix would definitely have to qualify under that - do people like sawdust-flavoured milk?

We're gonna need taste testers

She better return to the Nigel Griggs is an alien one. :grumpy:

She said she was tired of it :(

Honey-Flavored Koala Bits would be a pretty cool cereal name methinks.

Step into my office, I've something I would like to discuss with you.

I blame LeMel.

As punishment, he'll have to try every single attempt that we manage to make, including the stuff which has soggy cereal left in the bowl.

Our first volunteer!

(aka No We're Not The Yakuza Trying To Smuggle Stuff Out In Cereal (TM))

Hey, can you tell the don't-touch-me-I'm-Yakuza dickheads at uni to KEEP LEFT rather than hogging the whole fucking footpath and expecting me to vanish into the wall? Ah well, at least I took out the leg of one idiot near Old Arts today with my very heavy bag.

hey Maj what the fuck did you do to your wrist?

I dropped a lot of bowls, which smashed and somehow sliced my wrist open. Nice 2cm wide by 1cm deep cut which managed to miss anything major.

But if anyone else asks, I tried to kill myself after a) hearing the new Coldplay album, b) spending to long in WTAHNN or c) reading that post about Guitar Hero in EYKIW.

Hey, can you tell the don't-touch-me-I'm-Yakuza dickheads at uni to KEEP LEFT rather than hogging the whole fucking footpath and expecting me to vanish into the wall? Ah well, at least I took out the leg of one idiot near Old Arts today with my very heavy bag.

Isn't that what you have your carbon-fibre cane for? Just smack it into their legs and pretend you're blind, that's what I would do.

Actually, I'd just hit them across the face and go for a full Matrix-style showdown, but that's just me when I'm fully functional and don't have a cut hand. :(

Isn't that what you have your carbon-fibre cane for? Just smack it into their legs and pretend you're blind, that's what I would do.

Actually, I'd just hit them across the face and go for a full Matrix-style showdown, but that's just me when I'm fully functional and don't have a cut hand. :(

:lol:

I had the cane half-collapsed in one hand (I didn't really need it outside today and didn't feel like getting it wet) and my bag in the other. Bag happened to be on the right side to hit the guy, which was good because it had a couple of very heavy, pointy books!

I see from catching up that Stars In Their Eyes is on tonight. :up:

:lol:

I had the cane half-collapsed in one hand (I didn't really need it outside today and didn't feel like getting it wet) and my bag in the other. Bag happened to be on the right side to hit the guy, which was good because it had a couple of very heavy, pointy books!

:lol: Revenge of The Nerds, eat your heart out!!!

I have no idea what was going through my head when I decided that eating dry cereal with a glass of milk instead of putting it in a bowl was a good idea.

I just caught up to this. Milk is foul. I eat cereal dry, or in the case of Weet-bix, I crush it and then use boiling water to bind it (not much water, mind you; you just want the food to bind rather than to have it mushy or anything).

I don't know how people stomach milk in cereal, or why it's such a bloody prevalent concept.

:lol: Revenge of The Nerds, eat your heart out!!!

I can't help but be reminded of when I was in grade eleven and two guys in the library at high school got into a fight. It very nearly ended in a lot of pain when one picked up this huuuuuuge Encyclopaedia of British History and was about to belt the other guy over the head with it. We stopped him,* but not before he yelled "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WITH KNOWLEDGE!"

*More to cover our own arses and avoid trouble; we all would have liked to see the target get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom