Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but then the milk remains milk and doesn't become supercharged cereal-milk... Supercharged cereal-milk FTW, especially chocolate-honey-flavoured supercharged cereal-milk.

Step into my office. I have an idea for a product I wanna float by you. We could make millions

Yeah, but then the milk remains milk and doesn't become supercharged cereal-milk... Supercharged cereal-milk FTW, especially chocolate-honey-flavoured supercharged cereal-milk.

To be fair, this is Life cereal, which doesn't change the milk much at all.

Now, anything cocoa-related, and it would be a waste of time. Very few things beat cocoa pops/cocoa krispies milk.

My favorite part was like how hard they worked to prove that they were talking about a bygone era :lmao: Like showing the looney tunes cartoon (which btw taht was my FAVORITE episode when I was little) and not just showing it but POINTING at it.

I just love the song... the other video that someone posted was even more awesome, if possible.

To be fair, this is Life cereal, which doesn't change the milk much at all.

Now, anything cocoa-related, and it would be a waste of time. Very few things beat cocoa pops/cocoa krispies milk.

Ever tried having cocoa pops and honey-flavoured cereal in the same milk? That pwns harder than Ax's allergies...

055021.jpg

+

KCrunch.jpg

+

23226878.jpg

=

Stuff my childhood was made of. :drool:

uh

Oasis is a reinterpretation of old art, and they transform the old art into something more exciting and exhillarating than what the old art could ever hope to be.

so

Oasis is a reinterpretation of old art, and they transform the old art into something more exciting and exhillarating than what the old art could ever hope to be.

um

but really

what the fuck

So, catching up on the thread, and why does Khan no longer have an avatar?

Not just that, we could appeal to those people who want to relive their childhood, etc. It'd be a huge hit!

So, cereal suggestions?

for those you know, who are a little nervous about this, don't want to delve too deeply into the crazy taste, Corn Pops milk tastes just like normal milk, with the slightest hint of sweet sugary goodness. I say we start there.

So, catching up on the thread, and why does Khan no longer have an avatar?

well I know she was trying out a new one. Hilarity insued...then she apparently tired of it quickly, was going to try for a new one, but instead passed out. 'm sure we'll be updated tomorrow.

228591690_0dd334fe54.jpg

Anyone tried this stuff? It's amazing. And addictive.

I was gonna ask Ax if he had, then I realised that he'd probably drop dead immediately after eating it. Bonnie?

for those you know, who are a little nervous about this, don't want to delve too deeply into the crazy taste, Corn Pops milk tastes just like normal milk, with the slightest hint of sweet sugary goodness. I say we start there.

Then move on to the wider markets with cocoa and honey-flavoured offerings?

I wonder if there are niche markets out there. Weetbix would definitely have to qualify under that - do people like sawdust-flavoured milk?

well I know she was trying out a new one. Hilarity insued...then she apparently tired of it quickly, was going to try for a new one, but instead passed out. 'm sure we'll be updated tomorrow.

She better return to the Nigel Griggs is an alien one. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom