Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this one news website that finds random links and makes fun of them, and there was this guy making a video about how much money he had. The joke is that it was so cheaply made there's no possible way he could actually have any money outside of what he's holding in his hand.

I'm not sure if it's that same guy, but I recognize those glasses from a mile away.

Does he have a phone number? That's way more money than I have.

I like that he's holding twenties, as opposed to hundreds or thousands. It would be even funnier if it were one dollar bills. :lol:
lol, i know! i gotta hand it to him though, that's more money than i make in a week. i wonder if he saved his entire month's paychecks, or did he just get all his buddies to "lend" him their twenties? and if the latter is the case, who would trust someone with so much money?

It's the glasses. They're a ladies' magnet and scream "I BE A MUTHAFUCKIN P.I.M.P."

Why else do you think Bono wears his?
he reminds me of max headroom
73200723113pmmaxheadroonw9.jpg

but i don't know why, they didn't have the same glasses or anything :shrug:

:lol:

i just found out max headroom's character was supposed to be computer-generated? like, that's what they said he was. i always could tell it was a real person with a sort of mask over their face :huh:

Does he have a phone number? That's way more money than I have.

:ohmy: OOH!! Mia!! I have just the person for you!! A dear man from Nigeria emailed me to say that he had MILLIONS of dollars waiting for me!! Do you want his contact details? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom