Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i know. and that version of trip is just...wow. in this town, in this town, in this town...

i love that bonnie made that her location :giggle:

Yeah listening to Trip now. Wish this alt. version had been on TJT bonus disk, but I'm sure they never recorded it. I thin I prefer the finished version though. But I LOVE Trip. Guitar solo in this one is sweet.

I'm pretty much the only person on this forum who ADORES Trip Through Your Wires, but even I have to admit that 1986 version of it is an absolute tragedy.

I just said I love Trip! But yeah, I take it back, 86 was pretty bad.

And Khan, looking back through yoru other videos I'm reminded of how much I wish I knew more by Depeche Mode

We really should have a captioning contest with this pic:

roflbotvu0hfn3.jpg

you do?? what is it? :hasnoclue:

There's this one news website that finds random links and makes fun of them, and there was this guy making a video about how much money he had. The joke is that it was so cheaply made there's no possible way he could actually have any money outside of what he's holding in his hand.

I'm not sure if it's that same guy, but I recognize those glasses from a mile away.

:lmao: i dunno who that guy is but i luv him already
oh and khan, i luv that you have aaron's party on your website.
:giggle:
i had to! when i think "hilarious songs/videos" that's like the first thing that comes to mind. he freaked out cuz "some dude spilled JUICE on his mom's new cushion." JUICE!!! :lmao:

he shoulda said powerjuice :(

There's this one news website that finds random links and makes fun of them, and there was this guy making a video about how much money he had. The joke is that it was so cheaply made there's no possible way he could actually have any money outside of what he's holding in his hand.

I'm not sure if it's that same guy, but I recognize those glasses from a mile away.
ooooh maybe it is him

here's the fullsize
6a36113932952f655bb8b31or5.jpg

Khan, all of the videos on your site are too much :lmao:

and I forgot about how young Aaron Carter was :crack: Is it bad taht now, rather than then I think he was actually cute :uhoh:

I like that he's holding twenties, as opposed to hundreds or thousands. It would be even funnier if it were one dollar bills. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom