Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to a truck stop and seduce the first trucker you see heading in that direction. Shack up with him as he makes the journey, then leave him at the first sight of Manhattan island.

this plan = flawless
there def. are ways, khan. i'm going by bus (not greyhound!) which means i'll get to meet interesting people, and do a crapload of reading along the way. amtrak is all kinds of awesome too.
let me know if you are seriously interested. i'm waiting to hear from a friend about filling up the remaining spot in our hotel (we only have room for 1 more). but if she doesn't come through you can totally join us for the weekend!

I need to go to NYC this summer before Conan turns his back on e vertyhing good and decent in the world and heads off to Cali.

this plan = flawless
there def. are ways, khan. i'm going by bus (not greyhound!) which means i'll get to meet interesting people, and do a crapload of reading along the way. amtrak is all kinds of awesome too.
let me know if you are seriously interested. i'm waiting to hear from a friend about filling up the remaining spot in our hotel (we only have room for 1 more). but if she doesn't come through you can totally join us for the weekend!
:hmm: when is this?

I just applied for a job at Hollywood Video. Two jobs in the same building complex ftw.

Khan...I feel like, if you haven't, you SHOULD hear the soundtrack to Never Ending Story...it's pretty synthtastic

I just applied for a job at Hollywood Video. Two jobs in the same building complex ftw.

Khan...I feel like, if you haven't, you SHOULD hear the soundtrack to Never Ending Story...it's pretty synthtastic
ooh, nice :up:

hmmm, i heard it when i saw the movie, but it's been ages :hmm:

btw, clarence is clapping at warp speed now it seems. my browser is :coocoo: i think.

I just finished up my death penalty paper. Just under six pages. A good showing.

Still don't know what I missed besides Khan.

Where's the other Musketeers? Vazza? Screwy?

You know what song I fell in love with recently? Wish You Were Here. Wasn't sure about it the first couple of times, but now I really love it.

Shit, i just wrote a 443 word paragraph. I hope it isn't obvious to whoever is marking it because it carries onto the next page.

Oh, hi Ax!

:lol: I have a rule about my paragraphs not being any longer than 250 words. They're easily disguised if the page breaks work in your favour.

I'd just turn your 443 word paragraph into two ~220 word paragraphs.

You know what song I fell in love with recently? Wish You Were Here. Wasn't sure about it the first couple of times, but now I really love it.

Nice timing for announcing that: just in time for Screwtape to kill you. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom