Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I just noticed Bundaberg is on the list of funny place names.

... why? I don't see how Bundaberg is funny.

More listened than watched, but yes. How come?

Ah, well that's a given. Curious though, how often would Bono be fat and have a skullet?

bonogibsonblackaccoustiqd1.jpg

I was about to remark on this. I mean, I did make a comment about using bread as a weapon earlier ...

I'm watching a video on how to throw chopsticks so that they can kill, and it's serious bloody stuff. They're going inches into a cardboard box... INCHES!

I'm watching a video on how to throw chopsticks so that they can kill, and it's serious bloody stuff. They're going inches into a cardboard box... INCHES!

You Asians are fucking insane with your martial arts shit, I just hope you know that.

Also, please do enlighten me on how to kill somebody with a regular slice of white bread.

I don't know the concert, but it's from Lovetown. I thought it was hilarious. I know it's not really a skullet, but he still looks a mess.

I'm trying to place what song it might be. It seems strange that he isn't wearing a cowboy hat of some description, because it looks like it should be Watchtower or something like that, and he was always in his "hurrr I'm a cowboy rockin' out" look then.

You Asians are fucking insane with your martial arts shit, I just hope you know that.

Also, please do enlighten me on how to kill somebody with a regular slice of white bread.

Stuff it down their throats, quite possibly. Or throw it at them, then launch into a flying kick.

I'm trying to place what song it might be. It seems strange that he isn't wearing a cowboy hat of some description, because it looks like it should be Watchtower or something like that, and he was always in his "hurrr I'm a cowboy rockin' out" look then.

I thought it may have been Watchtower too. If I find out the concert, I'll be sure to tell you so you can write in the description that Bono wasn't wearing a cowboy hat for a portion of the concert.

Stuff it down their throats, quite possibly. Or throw it at them, then launch into a flying kick.

I'm thinking some Asian bastard at the Coles bakery is laughing and rubbing his hands. "Hahaha, those fools buying this bread will die a slow and miserable death from its badness and lack of nutrients! HA HA HA!"

I thought it may have been Watchtower too. If I find out the concert, I'll be sure to tell you so you can write in the description that Bono wasn't wearing a cowboy hat for a portion of the concert.

:lol:

Should U2gigs also start noting occurrences of the high C? :hmm:

I'm thinking some Asian bastard at the Coles bakery is laughing and rubbing his hands. "Hahaha, those fools buying this bread will die a slow and miserable death from its badness and lack of nutrients! HA HA HA!"

:lmao:

Oh gods, i'm tired. Off very, very soon.

:lol:

Should U2gigs also start noting occurrences of the high C? :hmm:

Don't forget the rain note, the smoke sound and giving it his all.

U2gigs should be more comprehensive, man. What about what colour shirt Edge was wearing and so on? :tsk:

Don't forget the rain note, the smoke sound and giving it his all.

U2gigs should be more comprehensive, man. What about what colour shirt Edge was wearing and so on? :tsk:

I'm thinking of introducing a feature for every show that rates how much of a paedo Adam looks like on a scale of 1-10.

I'm thinking of introducing a feature for every show that rates how much of a paedo Adam looks like on a scale of 1-10.

There should also be one commenting on his hair colour. Like seriously, it's gone from blond to dark brown to ? to dark to bleached to dark to silver. Or something like that.

We better bloody well hurry up, then. I'm not gonna last much longer. Pretty soon it'll be grammatical and spelling errors...

:laugh: We're less than 20 posts away.

It might just look like you're drunk posting. :wink:

There should also be one commenting on his hair colour. Like seriously, it's gone from blond to dark brown to ? to dark to bleached to dark to silver. Or something like that.

And also on the style. Have you seen some November 1980 performance of I Will Follow on British TV? He looks like the world's biggest nerd, I swear.

Nerd --> 'fro --> paedo --> short --> stoner --> uber-stoner --> grandpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom