Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on two of those three. I'd rather listen to a hundred Shadows songs before a single Beach Boys or Beatles one, though. But yeah, even though I've only seen one of those old cartoons you showed me, that's far more interesting than the stupid Family Guy scenes I've suffered through.

Watching Family Guy is like digging through a sewer - occasionally you find something good, but it's never, ever worth the digging through to find it to begin with.

Holy crap, this is my hundredth post on here.

Looks like I'm back! Although, I won't be on for the rest of the week, until at least Sunday.

Watching Family Guy is like digging through a sewer - occasionally you find something good, but it's never, ever worth the digging through to find it to begin with.

:lmao: I love that analogy.

My flatmate in Brisbane did once show me a good Family Guy scene, Ghandi as a comedian or something along those lines (though it was funnier when my flatmate told it than actually seeing it on the show). The other scenes he showed me sucked.

:lmao: I love that analogy.

My flatmate in Brisbane did once show me a good Family Guy scene, Ghandi as a comedian or something along those lines (though it was funnier when my flatmate told it than actually seeing it on the show). The other scenes he showed me sucked.

HEYYY BAHNOO WHY I WE ON A DESERT IIISLAND

oh I don't know peterh

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH THESE CRATES OF FOOD

save em for the starven chilun

OH OKAY

I don't exactly remember how that scene went but that's basically the gist of it I think.

I'm trying to remember a Family Guy gag I thought was genuinely funny, but I'm not having the best of luck here. That episode where Peter goes hunting for a big fish back in an earlier season had a few funny moments. That was before there were more cutaway gags than separate frames of animation.

HEYYY BAHNOO WHY I WE ON A DESERT IIISLAND

oh I don't know peterh

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH THESE CRATES OF FOOD

save em for the starven chilun

OH OKAY

I don't exactly remember how that scene went but that's basically the gist of it I think.

Yeah, that scene just wasn't funny at all. There are SO MANY ways to make fun of Bono, and they had to choose quite possibly the least funny option of the lot.

The Simpsons nailed it with Edge and Larry popping out for a beer while Bono preached.

"Can I come?" "... no."

Yeah, that scene just wasn't funny at all. There are SO MANY ways to make fun of Bono, and they had to choose quite possibly the least funny option of the lot.

The Simpsons nailed it with Edge and Larry popping out for a beer while Bono preached.

"Can I come?" "... no."

Yeah, actually I'd say U2 had better lines than the average guest stars on the Simpsons. Would have liked it if they appeared earlier in the series instead, though.

Yeah, actually I'd say U2 had better lines than the average guest stars on the Simpsons. Would have liked it if they appeared earlier in the series instead, though.

Plus, The Garbageman Can is better than anything on ATYCLB.

Fuck, 67 posts. I doubt I can make it to 100. :(

Postwhore it up IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD IN THIS THREAD.

Come to think of it, given some training and using some intelligence, you could make anything into a weapon.

"Watch as I kill you with my... uh... iPod case without iPod!"

You know what scares me as a potential weapon though? iPod headphone cables.

Come to think of it, given some training and using some intelligence, you could make anything into a weapon.

"Watch as I kill you with my... uh... iPod case without iPod!"

You know what scares me as a potential weapon though? iPod headphone cables.

I was about to remark on this. I mean, I did make a comment about using bread as a weapon earlier ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom