Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not very interesting, but I still rather like it. Actually, RTSS is one of my least favourites on the album. Never did anything for me.

I've gone right off ISHFWILF over the last few years. Used to like it but now it just bores me.

RTSS was always much, much better live. I feel that in the studio the intro really weakens it, and it needs the "still running" bit at the end.

I must admit, after OTH, I'd probably say my favourite on JT nowadays is RHMT.

I've gone right off ISHFWILF over the last few years. Used to like it but now it just bores me.

RTSS was always much, much better live. I feel that in the studio the intro really weakens it, and it needs the "still running" bit at the end.

I must admit, after OTH, I'd probably say my favourite on JT nowadays is RHMT.

I've really been enjoying IGC lately. I also never get tired of WOWY, I wouldn't change anything on the studio version, even though I do generally prefer the improved live versions. OTH would be my favourite on the album, though.

I've really been enjoying IGC lately. I also never get tired of WOWY, I wouldn't change anything on the studio version, even though I do generally prefer the improved live versions. OTH would be my favourite on the album, though.

Yeah, IGC is awesome. I love how it opened 23 September 1989; it was a fucking awesome first song and I wish they'd done it more times than just the once!

WOWY studio is fantastic too; Streets has slipped a little in my estimation over time (not by much, but it used to be my #3 song and now it's not top ten), but WOWY has slightly risen over time. I would, however, prefer it if the studio version did include Shine Like Stars.

Mothers Of The Disappeared is grossly overlooked on this forum. I was stunned at how early it got ousted in Survivor.

It's fantastic, isn't it? :lol:

I wish the Knockin' On Heaven's Door from TV Gaga was still on Youtube. God, that was miserable, but very funny.
oh man! well if it ever pops up again send it my way!

Not much, doing the usual job of procrastinating here rather than working. You?

actually, my time here is up. :( i need to get started on my day. damn it.

Hey Mia! :wave:

What's this video?
it's the video of the week link in Khan's sig
dizrythmia dot com

Also, last night I found this lovely gem:
YouTube - Tempted by the Fruit of Another MUSIC VIDEO

And with that, I'm outta here. Bye bye! :wave:

Now Bonnie and Ax have to change their avatars, and then we will all be unrecognisable!

"I'm incognito!"

I'm just watching the Womanfish/TTYW video now, since I haven't seen it in a while. Adam totally looks like a paedo.

IN THIS TOWN IN THIS TOWN IN THIS TOWN.

Fuck the new no-all-caps thing.

Good god I'd forgotten just how insanely repetitive early TTYW was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom