Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's really shit is that a lot of the recent Simpsons episodes have core concepts that would have been really fucking funny if they'd been made in series 2-7.

If you asked me what I enjoyed more, doing the dishes or the new Simpsons episode, I'd tell you the former. By far.

I hate how I do things arse-backwards and NOW have to cook dinner after doing the dishes.

70465433kl5.jpg

I'm not sure why the first thought that ran into my head after seeing this photo was to turn Bono into Peter Lorre's character in M, but you know, I did. Also it brings up a slight suggestion that I envision Bono as a paedophile and murderer, which is hardly true at all. If nothing else, though, it's the beginnings of a potential knee-slappin' EYKIW thread where people create movie posters from U2 photos. Unfortunately, that's a terrible idea.

Last edited:
70465433kl5.jpg

I'm not sure why the first thought that ran into my head after seeing this photo was to turn Bono into Peter Lorre's character in M, but you know, I did. Also it brings up a slight suggestion that I envision Bono as a paedophile and murderer, which is hardly true at all. If nothing else, though, it's the beginnings of a potential knee-slappin' EYKIW thread where people create movie posters from U2 photos. Unfortunately, that's a terrible idea.

If i may say, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom