Fresh Kills, Staten Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: prescription sunglasses are WAY overpriced. At least, here they are. They have regular prescription glasses beat by a country mile.

I have transition lenses, not much more expensive, and def. not anywhere near as bad as people make them out to be. they are love.

However, because of my silver frames, and the blue transition, and the fact taht all of my friends lknow who my least favortie Beatle is, I've taken to being called Lennon when I'm wearing my shades, or John. People do things to piss em off.

Fact: prescription sunglasses are WAY overpriced. At least, here they are. They have regular prescription glasses beat by a country mile.
they're not so expensive here. i think i just paid for tinting. i can't remember. god, it's only been a few months since i got them and i can't remember :der:

but they were expensive to begin with. i have expensive taste :(

I like changing my av, but sometimes it's sad to part with one you've had for a while. I didnt want to see Humphrey Bogart go, but Brett Farve needed to be remembered.

I AM GETTING SO HOT

I'M GONNA TAKE MY CLOOOOOOOOTHES OFF

Poetry.

Indeed. I wish I had the skillz he has :(.

Well if everyone else is chanigng their avs, maybe I'll change mine. I suddenly realized I'm not as depressed about Mike Piazza as I once was :hmm:

I have no idea what was going through my head when I decided that eating dry cereal with a glass of milk instead of putting it in a bowl was a good idea.

One positive: the cereal doesn't go soggy, so the flavor and consistency remains unchanged. Other than that, it's just not the same.

Yeah, but then the milk remains milk and doesn't become supercharged cereal-milk... Supercharged cereal-milk FTW, especially chocolate-honey-flavoured supercharged cereal-milk.

I just watched this for the first time, and... yeah. Pretty much what you said.

My favorite part was like how hard they worked to prove that they were talking about a bygone era :lmao: Like showing the looney tunes cartoon (which btw taht was my FAVORITE episode when I was little) and not just showing it but POINTING at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom